Emulation Zelda ToTK save corrupt? (Ryujinx)

Naguri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my pc crashed while playing after 60 hours-ish and when I go to boot up the game again it doesnt read my save and It shows me the first cutscene again but when I check my saves on the directory, they're all still there. Is my save corrupt? and if so how can I fix it.

Reactions: Thms43

BigCJ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you fix it?
So my pc crashed while playing after 60 hours-ish and when I go to boot up the game again it doesnt read my save and It shows me the first cutscene again but when I check my saves on the directory, they're all still there. Is my save corrupt? and if so how can I fix it.
This just happened to me as well. Crashed then loaded back up and the saves are all still there but won't load properly.

Did you figure out a fix?

Thms43

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hey I have the same problem here, maybe it haves a link with ryujinx latest update ? Mine was working perfect before update...

MisteriusAlkali

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That just happened to me too, all files in place but the game loads to first cutscene and saves don't show up in game. I have so much progress and there's no way that i will start up from a scratch. I'll try to fix, and in case of success i'll post solution here

cris1010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ufff... Yeah if your PC crashes in a bad moment it can corrupt the save file or even something worse.

The only thing i can think of is maybe move that save to a different folder, start a new game and save, then close the emulator and try to replace the new save with the old one and see if it works...

Kohaionne

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The same thing happened to me, my pc crashed and restarted for no reason while I was playing, I tried to put my save in Yuzu, but the same thing restarts the first cutscene as if I had never played, I tried with an old version of Ryujinx, I even tried to start a new game by saving, and putting mine in place, no success, it restarts as if I had never play... My game has more than 200 hours, I'm really disgusted

Thms43

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It was a real pleasure to play this game, if someone found something usefull to solve this problem tell us here please :bow:

Kohaionne

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just posted our problem on Reddit, I'll message you if they find the solution, while waiting for my 200h backup is still dead lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...