Emulation Zelda ToTK save corrupt? (Ryujinx)

Naguri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my pc crashed while playing after 60 hours-ish and when I go to boot up the game again it doesnt read my save and It shows me the first cutscene again but when I check my saves on the directory, they're all still there. Is my save corrupt? and if so how can I fix it.

Reactions: Thms43

BigCJ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you fix it?
So my pc crashed while playing after 60 hours-ish and when I go to boot up the game again it doesnt read my save and It shows me the first cutscene again but when I check my saves on the directory, they're all still there. Is my save corrupt? and if so how can I fix it.
This just happened to me as well. Crashed then loaded back up and the saves are all still there but won't load properly.

Did you figure out a fix?

Thms43

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hey I have the same problem here, maybe it haves a link with ryujinx latest update ? Mine was working perfect before update...

MisteriusAlkali

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That just happened to me too, all files in place but the game loads to first cutscene and saves don't show up in game. I have so much progress and there's no way that i will start up from a scratch. I'll try to fix, and in case of success i'll post solution here

cris1010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ufff... Yeah if your PC crashes in a bad moment it can corrupt the save file or even something worse.

The only thing i can think of is maybe move that save to a different folder, start a new game and save, then close the emulator and try to replace the new save with the old one and see if it works...

Kohaionne

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The same thing happened to me, my pc crashed and restarted for no reason while I was playing, I tried to put my save in Yuzu, but the same thing restarts the first cutscene as if I had never played, I tried with an old version of Ryujinx, I even tried to start a new game by saving, and putting mine in place, no success, it restarts as if I had never play... My game has more than 200 hours, I'm really disgusted

Thms43

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It was a real pleasure to play this game, if someone found something usefull to solve this problem tell us here please :bow:

Kohaionne

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just posted our problem on Reddit, I'll message you if they find the solution, while waiting for my 200h backup is still dead lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night