Zelda TotK - 1.1.0 Update Corrupts Game

soptropie

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have the same issue latest 16.0.3 and ams 1.5.3 with latest sigpatches from the fancy anime site :D
tested converted nsp and xci both the same issue—installed over usb with tinfoil and awoooooo 1.0 and 1.1 shows up corrupted. 1.0 has no album cover. 1.1 has
always corrupted. checking does always show there is a corrupted file.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

d2thec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me the solution was to update, ams, firmware, hekate and reinstalling the game. I did not install the game update tho. No freezes so far.

Hielkenator2

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I have been trying to get this TotK update/patch applied, but it always results in a corrupted game. I am out of ideas so I figured I'd ask here. Here is what I have tried:

• Installed two different XCI's from two different sources
  • Updated to 16.0.2 and updated sig patches
  • Can install patch from Tinfoil, or from NUT using my own file (NSW release). Both install, but game is corrupted until I uninstall the patch
  • Tried installing patch from DBI, but it fails
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, since clearly many people have been able to apply the update/patch just fine. Any ideas why this might be happening?
You have bad files sir.
The update and game works perfectly,
Check your sources
Post automatically merged:

I hate that I finally get my Erista Switch fully updated and working with firmware files, sig patches, updated hekate, new lockpick to dump the new keys, etc etc, and then 2 seconds later an official update drops, breaking everything. Then the one person hosting the firmware files dicks around for a week before uploading them to his site, making the entire process a major pain in the ass.
Dont be a lazy boy, less than 5 minutes searching google and your done. Also lockpick is not needed for pirates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7