Hacking Zelda Skyward Sword returning to wii menu!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are mistaken, smile.

Dont go to "Game Load"... What you have to do is.. Run Wii Sport Resorts first and screen coming up in DISC SPIN and there you see under "SETTINGS" and click that and you should see alt there and turn it on and it will find and you got video tutorial pop up. Wait until it is finish then click it and it will kick back to wii menu and now go to neogamma and run skyward sword to see if its playable.

You gotta understand that my wii is 3.2u with older cIOS and untounched and the trick is Wii Sport Resorts for USB Loader GX as I instruction above and it works perfectly fine on both USB Loader GX and NeoGamma. :)

Necro Gardna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry that I kept you waiting, The download speed is slow ... I downloaded Wii Sport Resorts and I cannot put it in the USB cuz it's already wbfs. I'm downloading it again as iso PAL. And I hope it works and if it works or not I'll let you know and I really appreciate your help, your kindness and following up with me, so I wish you all the best >.>

necro...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem at all. I am an european myself so I understand your suffer and frustration. :) You can put wbfs in usb loader gx if you have hard drive portable in fat32. If you dont have it then you need a program to convert wbfs into .iso less than 3 minutes or so. :)

I guess you deleted it and download iso instead. Let me know.

Necro Gardna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I appreciate it Rockman, Well, I use USB formated it into wbfs by wbfs manager. No, I didnt't delete it yet and how to convert it into iso again cuz this iso in the torrent will take around 3 hours and 3 minutes is better of course ...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay... wii Game Manager is what I am using:

Open up Wii Game Manager as administrator (if you have to)

Click Open in the top left corner.
Open .wbfs files (List A) find your WBFS (make sure it's in a folder) click on the .wbfs file, then press O.K. The game should show up on the screen.
Right click on the game title and there will be an option to create .ISO files or .ISO files with subdirectory
Pick where you want the game to be created ie. c:/ windows/desktop. Now your WBFS is being converted to the .ISO format (look at the bottom of Wii Game Manager window to see how long it's taking). Once the conversion has finished, you are done.

Credit for above goes to: peire

Now you can burn it and follow my instruction very carefully. :)

Necro Gardna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick post: thank so much Rockman and I really appricate your help. I'll do it tomorrow cuz it's late and I got tired so I'm going to sleep.

PS. I'll reply again tomorrow and once again Thank You So Much and I hope it will work ^^

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. If it doesn't work then tell me your way because it might be wrong in your own way or missed my instruction. It will definitely work! See ya tomorrow and good night, man. :)

S

squall_leonhart

I had this happen to me that i would return to the Wii menu, after i updated the wads, as they were a little outdated the game worked flawlessly, so i recommend to check the wads first, and update where needed.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said that before to him that I didnt updated the wads at all and most were outdated and the game worked flawlessly thanks to wii sport resorts trick. Wait and see if he can try your way as well. :)

Necro Gardna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there Rockman, and I hope everything is going well.
Hmmm, sorry if I'm bothering you but I dunno what to do ...

This what I did:
1. Downloaded the Wii Game Manager
2. Changed wbfs into iso
3. Burned iso on DVD-R with speed x4
4. Ran Wii Sport Resort by neogamma (Alt dol: Disc + only)
5. Got screen which showed to test your WM+
6. Went into wii sprots resort game (that I can select the games/sports)
7. I didn't find settings except of the game, and also I didnt find Disc Spin!
8. I ran ZSS again with "Alt. dol: No" and it didn't work. (Forzen Black Screen >.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

Number 4 is not what I want you to test. You will need to test it on USB LOADER GX. USB LOADER GX and NEOGAMMA are both different. For USB LOADER GX, you must have HDD portable first and insert your DVDR and you will need to click DISC icon on the top right to run it. When the disc spin coming up.. Click SETTINGS under the spin disc to find alt and turn it on.

Anyway, if you are able to run ZSS by disc in neogamma with fixed wad... then you are able to run wbfs in USB. Do you have HDD Portable with fat32 format ?

Necro Gardna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry bro, I tried to do it by usb loader gx but I didn't find it ...

I use flash memory (8 GB) formated to wbfs by wbfs manager (I can run DK by this flash but not ZSS) so the flash is fine as I guess!?

Well, I tried again to open the the Wii Sports Resort.

1. Opened USB Loader GX and clicked Mount DVD Drive (the disc on top right) ---> Wii Sports Resort Disc is in wii
DSC00187.jpg

2. Clicked on Settings
DSC00188.jpg

3. Searched for Alt dol. in the options but couldn't find it
DSC00190.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

4.Selected Game Load (the only place I found the alt!) and I found Alternate dol. is Defualt (other: OFF, Select a DOL from a game, Load from SD/USB, List on Gamelunch)
DSC00192.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

5. Next to Settings is "Detail" and when I click on it I get this message "Error: Could not open wiitdb.xml" I'm wondering what is that?

Also, if I run the game by wbfs, I get black screen.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL.. You are making it more complication than it is already have. You are doing wrong. Wait... I think I know why.. You do not have RZTE01.dol. Its for USA version. If you have PAL version then you need RZTP01.dol. Google is your friend. :) After that, rename it to alt.dol and put it into root of the flash card. Now, you are supposed to mount DVD using Wii Resort Sports backup first!!! The disc spin will appear and click SETTINGS. Looking for "Error 002 FIX" -- Turn it on. Now, turn ALT DOL on or change it to DOL from SD. Click Save and click OK then go back to disc spin of WIi Resort Sports and watch fully 3 minutes. It will automatically kick you back to Wii Menu. Click USB LOADER GX one more time... go to Wii Resort Sports again and click Settings and turn ALT DOL "OFF". Leave Error 002 fix on. Click SAVE and click ok. Then Disc spin appear and click BACK and click Skyward Sword instead of you are using wbfs and if you are using DVDR then mount it with DVD DISC and it should run. Making sure you must have Wii Motion PLUS remote or this game wont work without Wii Motion Plus. :)

Necro Gardna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick Post: the Wii Sports Resort is USA Version I guess,
Wii Sports Resort [WBFS] (RZTE01) {NTSC} [wiiGM]
PS. I cannot open the Flash memory after I formated to wbfs, I just can insert game inside it by wbfs manager! and where should I put the .dol in the flash?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you need RZTE01.DOL and rename it to alt.dol. Google is your friend. After that, follow the instruction above. :)

You can put .dol in SD card ... Please follow the instruction above very carefully. :)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ahhh, you don't need to download the .dol, it's on the disc! There are several kinds of alternative .dol loading(at least in NeoGamma):
Storage: Loads a .dol from storage and runs it as if it was the main.dol
Disc: Searches the disc for .dols and runs the selected one as if it was the main.dol
Disc+: Looks on sd card for a menu file and shows that menu instead of the alt. .dol disc menu. If there's only 1 entry, it's autobooted. The menu files can also contain parameters to run the .dol with a parameter, you can boot to any episode of Sam & Max for example.
Disc+ only: Same as Disc+, but without fallback to Disc.

Now the WM+ video:
This video is played if you start the play.er.dol from the disc "while the disc is inserted". The .dols you can download for Wii Sports Resort are this player.dol, nothing else.

Well I watched the tutorial movie by USB Loader GX and I played ZSS yesterday via neogamma by the disc, but today when I try to load the game via the disc, I get error 1419 (which cannot read the disc)

1. You did watch the WM+ video, right? Then there's no point in doing so for Wii Sports Resort. You even said you could play Skyward Sword at least once? Did you know that you have to watch the WM+ video just once for all WM+ games, and then never again? (at least if you have a different system menu than 4.0)

2. Read error in NeoGamma while other backups work -> drive dying and/or bad burn. No discussion!

Necro Gardna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick post: Hi Wiipower and thank you for trying to help me. Well, yes I watched the WM+ video and it wont' appear again. In addition, my system menu is 4.1u and I agree the read error is because of drive dying cuz many times I get 1419 even that I burned ZSS by differect speed x8, x16, xA. That's why I trying to run it by USB flash memory. But when ever I run it by usb I get black screen ... thanks again and I appreciate it.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, I see. Now, thats explain.

Try other option: You need to burn it with imgburn and speed should be x4 but some people said it doesnt matter. For me, I am using x4 if x8 doesnt helped.

You dont need WM+ video because it wont appear again. You already watched it, right ? Therefore, you should try DVD-R for skyward sword.. Not DVD +R. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM