Gaming Zelda producer confirms Breath of the Wild taking place after Ocarina of Time

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Deeper forest" is the key in all my posts for explaining the absence of Kokiri, and the absence of a Deku Tree.
Possible but unlikely, given that Deku Tree Jr. was literally on top of Deku Tree Sr., and a living Deku Tree is nowhere near the Deku Tree husk. Kokiri --> Monkeys in the absence of a living Deku Tree is the simplest explanation.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Possible but unlikely, given that Deku Tree Jr. was literally on top of Deku Tree Sr., and a living Deku Tree is nowhere near the Deku Tree husk. Kokiri --> Monkeys in the absence of a living Deku Tree is the simplest explanation.
Yep, that's your opinion. I'm alright with that, there's nothing harmful in many different theories from many different people.

Last edited by Olmectron,
D

Deleted User

I really dont understand the need to place the Zelda games on a timeline. I just assume they are avatars that are summoned to a specific universe that needs them.
Same, but you know people will do it. Somebody made a timeline to the Mario games and it is MASSIVE.

hcrguy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently Epona is in this game, so that has to be significant in some way to the timeline right? Unless that b**** of a horse is going to have it's own timeline -_- Child Epona and Adult Epona

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why is the master sword rusty when in wind waker...

And the sword isn't in the temple of time anymore?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I bet it's before twilight princess, and this link is adult Link from oot. He can still get lost and die in the forest right?;P isn't that where they originally said he had died?

But wait, it can't be before tp. Cause ganondorf. Which wouldn't make sense because in tp, they tell that Ganon broke free from where the sages left him in oot.

It has to be the downfall timeline.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently Epona is in this game, so that has to be significant in some way to the timeline right? Unless that b**** of a horse is going to have it's own timeline -_- Child Epona and Adult Epona
source to this? from what i heard she isnt in the game.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
damn.. and here i am playing A Link Between Worlds (my first Zelda game that i played seriously) while waiting for March 3rd to play BoTW.. and i still have the OoT3D still untouched.. my head's gonna explode with all this timeline. LOL.. the Epona having it's own timeline part had me laughing so hard..

Reactions: Lightyose

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
damn.. and here i am playing A Link Between Worlds (my first Zelda game that i played seriously) while waiting for March 3rd to play BoTW.. and i still have the OoT3D still untouched.. my head's gonna explode with all this timeline. LOL.. the Epona having it's own timeline part had me laughing so hard..
Should have played Ocarina of Time first, if you are gonna follow th timeline.

Reactions: owek1

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Should have played Ocarina of Time first, if you are gonna follow th timeline.

il finish Link Between Worlds as quickly as i can and will start with OOT right away.. i actually got interested with the Zelda series a bit late.. i borrowed a copy of Skyward Sword for the Nintendo Wii a long time ago but didnt like the controls.. next i tried Wind Waker HD (Wii U) and i enjoyed it.. But i got distracted with the 3DS hacking scene that i set that game aside.. now ive traded my Wii U so im left with LBW and OOT so im looking forward to BoTW.. im really excited and can't wait, been watching videos on youtube and it doesn't matter even if it's just trailer videos..

Last edited by owek1,
Reactions: Lightyose

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
il finish Link Between Worlds as quickly as i can and will start with OOT right away.. i actually got interested with the Zelda series a bit late.. i borrowed a copy of Skyward Sword for the Nintendo Wii a long time ago but didnt like the controls.. next i tried Wind Waker HD (Wii U) and i enjoyed it.. But i got distracted with the 3DS hacking scene that i set that game aside.. now ive traded my Wii U so im left with LBW and OOT so im looking forward to BoTW.. im really excited and can't wait, been watching videos on youtube and it doesn't matter even if it's just trailer videos..
Skyward Sword is the beginning! You had a Wii U? I wish I had one.

So yaeh, hope you enjoy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!