Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

Vattic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What I remember from finding the shovel.

In the southwest area of sea, the quarter you start in there is an island to the west, on this island there is a cave that when you try and enter a woman complains and wont let you, you must go into the house by the cave and talk to the man, I went between the man and the woman a few times chatting to them both trying saying yes when they ask questions and if that doesn't work try again with no, once you have done this try and enter the cave again and the lady will speak to you but will let you past. I believe if you keep going through these caves and explore this island some more you will find the shovel.

I think I'm right on this.

Again though I'm stuck:

I figured out how to get the location of the green orb from the upside down image in the hourglass dungeon by closing my DS hehe, nifty little use of the DS for puzzles
smile.gif

But now when I go there on the map there is nothing.

How I am to move on from this point?

Thanks.

paad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Excuse me but I don't know how to open the door in this dungeon, it's impossible!!

edit: it's good now, i'm stupid^^

dillweed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me where to go? Got the 2nd sea map, but i cant go north because of a water spout, cant go thru the rocks to the west either. Ive been to all 3 islands i can goto, and cant seem to figure out waht to do

fightabunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm REALLY stupid or something. I marked all the tortures, unelectrified the electric door, volcano started erupting, and now im at the door to what looks like the first dungeon.

However, it's locked. And one of the torches is out, and I assume you have to light that.

But how the fuck do you do that?

I feel like I'm missing something REALLY obvious. Feel free to laugh at me but atleast give me an answer.

kingofgrope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I think I'm REALLY stupid or something. I marked all the tortures, unelectrified the electric door, volcano started erupting, and now im at the door to what looks like the first dungeon.

However, it's locked. And one of the torches is out, and I assume you have to light that.

I feel like I'm missing something REALLY obvious. Feel free to laugh at me but atleast give me an answer.

you are suppose to blow the fire out. lol.

dillweed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try blowing out the other candle, literally.

kNoCCoUt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
the cannon is always equiped since u got it.. just try to shoot something und ull see it..

and u can equip new things for your ship at the first isle..

PLZ PEOPLE READ THIS:

please read this topic or the other help topic over here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=53437

most old questions untill the end of 2nd dungeon are allready awnserd more then two times.. dont be lazy! use the search!

btw: who is playing this on emu? ive read after the 2nd dungeon u are supposed to close your ds .. dont think this is possible with no$gba? hope im wrong... first number 7, then "blow into the mic" and now close your DS .. haha this game is better then most copyprotections
wink.gif

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And let me add that this thread is meant to help overcome the language barrier, not solve all the puzzles for you. For example, the shovel. The only obstacle in the way of finding the shovel is not knowing what the lady in the garden before the shovel cave is saying. I addressed that in the FAQ. If you need to explore to find where she is, that's up to you or a different FAQ.

You guys can go on with questions about that stuff...doesn't bother me, but I'm only going to include stuff up top like I mentioned.

fightabunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try blowing out the other candle, literally.

Wtf I tried that. Many MANY times. Hmm guess I'll go try it again.

kNoCCoUt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
@tisti: there is alot information on all 5 pages..

keep up posting usefull information..

well.. since most ppl dont understand a word japanese there is a big language barrier.. the shovel for example:

u dont know that there is a shovel, u try to enter the 2nd dungeon but u cannot.. why? because u dont have that shovel.. maybe someone told u.. but u didnt understood him/her ... to say now "the shovel is in a cave and u have to talk to every person on the isle where the cave is located at least two times otherwise u wont be able to enter the cave"

and the shovel was eazy to get.. there are alot more bigger problems.. i dont think its wrong giving out detailed information on what ull find where and what u have to do with it.. just my oppinion..

i wont play the next two hours.. gotta chill out and watch a movie.. laterz

@fightabunny: stand real close and blow real heavy.. then ull make it.. haha i lost my breath gettin the dust from 2nd sea map *g*

its-my-right

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, that is a good initiative creating such a topic, but I have problems (I read the five pages but since I am french, maybe I did not understand all...) :

I am on the second part of the sea, On the island at the top, the man in house has find his mairmaid (she is now in the swimming pool), what can i do more here ? (I have the shovel)

On the island with statues, I do not undrrstand nothing, I have hit them all, but nothing, what am I exactly supposed to do ?

On the Island with wind that push you, I have found a sort of green ball but I do not know what I can do more here ?

Thanks to you !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi