Zelda DS online is amazing

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by kudaku, Jul 3, 2007.

Jul 3, 2007

Zelda DS online is amazing by kudaku at 6:35 AM (2,045 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. kudaku
    OP

Member kudaku GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    At first the game was either against a noob who didn't know how to play (that's fine, he/she could stick around to learn some tricks) or against some elite player (which is fine but frustrating) however once you find someone who is on your level, you can have some pretty good matches. (im rank F right now)

The point of this topic is to ask whether we're allowed to give friend codes for matches (I was banned on Nsider for doing so).

*The reason I joined Nsider (In which everyone believes it's alright to cheat in MPH to win matches) was to get to someone who was stealing all of my guides/translation work.

2. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    yeah, you can trade friend codes here, infact there was a part in your profile designated for specific friend codes...
    they've disappeared now though, I'd assume after so many wifi games it caused a lot of clutter

3. nephdj

Member nephdj GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I found it fun, won my first game easily
    I like the whole exp. point system

4. Gifted1

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I enjoyed it as well. I'm just gonna stick to playing the online games until Zelda comes out in the US and then I can enjoy playing the real game.

5. Cocodrilo

Newcomer Cocodrilo Member

Sweden
  6. butaro

Member butaro GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    its only out in japan, you wont see it on the english site

7. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    That may be because it isn't out in Europe or the US yet...

8. dsbomb

Member dsbomb GBAtemp Fan

United States
    1up.com has a bit in their weekly show about the wifi play. I haven't played, but it looks a bit like pac-man. One person plays link, the other some guards chasing him. Check it out, it was a good show for DS titles.

9. kudaku
    OP

Member kudaku GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    ^okay at least now i know i can give friend codes (why can't Nsider?) oh and online is:

Just taking turns collecting "force" which are these triangles that vary in size for different points. You have to bring them back to your "base" and the other players has to prevent that. It's a fun game, give it a try.

and be careful of cheaters out there!