Gaming Zelda BOTW - Loadiine - How to update? Game is starting but want to update.

baefisch3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, i do not want to change from loadiine (SD) to CFW. I´ve downloaded Zelda BOTW, unzipped an put the game content to SD Card. I am able to start the game, but got the message to update the game.
Now i tried to install the update with wupinstaller to nand. This works, but i still got the message to update the game.

Can anyone give me a tipp on how to update the game?

should i switch to CFW for playing the game?

What about my installed update now? Where it is? Is it possible to delete?

olimar718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i do not want to change from loadiine (SD) to CFW. I´ve downloaded Zelda BOTW, unzipped an put the game content to SD Card. I am able to start the game, but got the message to update the game.
Now i tried to install the update with wupinstaller to nand. This works, but i still got the message to update the game.

Can anyone give me a tipp on how to update the game?

should i switch to CFW for playing the game?

What about my installed update now? Where it is? Is it possible to delete?
It's a better idea to install games with a wup installer than to use loadiine, and since you have already installed the update, you will not have to update the game if you install it on nand. You should see the update data in the data management option of the wii u.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Get the patch, decrypt, copy the files over or inside your Zelda folder create an update folder, a v33 update folder inside it and put the patch in there. Loadiine will have to build a filelist.txt file which takes some hours at the first time you boot it if you pick the last choice.

I strongly recommend against loadiine, loading times are unbearable in the long run and you'll waste a good amount of hours watching freezes and loading screens. If installing the game to NAND/USB is not an option for you I strongly recommend that you buy the game and make up for the time you'll save by doing so.

Reactions: KiiWii

baefisch3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i allready have the patch files in installable format. How to decrypt?

Ok. Yesterday i tried to test mocca. I was able to start homebrew launcher. But my USB was not recognized.
Which game i have to buy for getting a permanent CFW?
Because the webbrowser way is freezing all the time.
This was another reason for loadiine.. this works all the time!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i´ve allready installed the update to nand, because i thought this is possible for loadiine as well.. do i have to delete this uupdate and how??

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i allready have the patch files in installable format. How to decrypt?

Ok. Yesterday i tried to test mocca. I was able to start homebrew launcher. But my USB was not recognized.
Which game i have to buy for getting a permanent CFW?
Because the webbrowser way is freezing all the time.
This was another reason for loadiine.. this works all the time!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i´ve allready installed the update to nand, because i thought this is possible for loadiine as well.. do i have to delete this uupdate and how??
To be clear, BotW will run like crap in Loadiine. Load times are extremely slow, to the degree that the game is almost unplayable.
But anyway, you don't need Mocha to play Zelda. Just load WUPInstaller GX2 from HBL and install Zelda (in .app .h3 .tmd .tik .cert format) along with the V33 update.
You'll be able to play it without loading any hacks beforehand.
The game folder with .app .h3 etc files goes in one folder in SD:\Install (for example "SD:\Install\ZeldaGame\" and the update goes in another folder (for example "SD:\Install\ZeldaUpdateV33\" then you just run WUPInstaller GX2 and mark both folders and install them.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

baefisch3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but how to load the game without CFW? My SD is big enough to save this game.
Actually i do not understand anything after your post!!!

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Get the game with Wii U USB Helper or uTikDownloadHelper then install it with wup like you did with the update. You need a USB storage device though (or at least 14GB free in your internal memory)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo