Zelda BOTW - Clear any shrine in less than 1mn

Hello peoples! Using the new version of BOTW Memory Editor, we can apply a moon jump.
With that, we can do a lof of things, but the one that interests us today is how to clear any shrine in less than 1 minute.

Here is the video (quick steps below)

- Quicks steps -
1) Enter the shrine,
2) Jump to access the walkable roof,
3) Walk until you are above the mummy,
4) Jump again but with a negative value to fall back on the normal floor,
5) Clear the quest and get your reward!

- Useful Links -
CEMU : http://cemu.info/
CEMU Hook : https://sshnuke.net/cemuhook/
BOTW Memory Editor : https://www.reddit.com/r/breathofthewow/comments/6b70uk/version_2_of_the_memory_editor/
Graphics Packs : https://slashiee.github.io/cemu_graphic_packs/

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can do this on the Wii U version too with BotW Trainer
I don't own a Wii U, so I could not knew it, sorry.

Nice cheat but I am staying with normal to the end of quest. It is more fun and challenge. :)
Sure, same here, but in some shrine, you have to use the gamepad, and on cemu, it's a pain in the ass...

Reactions: spotanjo3

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, with the mouse and gamepad as a second windows (ctrl+tab) but it's a pain in the ass to emulate gyro
Does Cemu not use gyro controls? I mean I know this is the same in the switch version, I don't own the wii u one. Does that mean the game isn't playable with the pro controller cause it has no gyro controls?:unsure:

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does Cemu not use gyro controls? I mean I know this is the same in the switch version, I don't own the wii u one. Does that mean the game isn't playable with the pro controller cause it has no gyro controls?:unsure:
It does, but like I said, you can use the gyro emulation with the mouse, but it's a pain in the ass to clear the shrine.
Oh, and I'm playing with the pro controller and a mayflash wiiu pro usb adapter, so it doesn't matter.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does, but like I said, you can use the gyro emulation with the mouse, but it's a pain in the ass to clear the shrine.
Oh, and I'm playing with the pro controller and a mayflash wiiu pro usb adapter, so it doesn't matter.
But i was asking if you managed to use a gyro controller to play the emulator, if it will work. That was my reason for asking. Then you wouldn't need the mouse like you said. :ninja:

gui_lori

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi! When i try to use the rune to move the cover plate, notthing happens. Someone knows what should i do? I don't know if is a bug or i'm doing sh#$. The plate don't became gold color, only pink when i appoint the mark. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)