Gaming Zelda 35th Anniversary Hype thread!

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It may have to be docked/tabletop and JoyCons only. That does make it tricky for Switch Lite owners, but they still have the option of buying or borrowing JoyCons and playing in tabletop mode with a stand. Super Mario Party already did that anyway (though that came out before the Switch Lite)
Possible they could use the touchscreen as an alternate method of controlling the sword, swiping to attack. Everything else could be done with buttons. It wouldn't be optimal but at least Switch Lite owners wouldn't have to buy anything extra. And that's how some mobile games control so many people might be used to that already.

hmm, on switch lite is motion biz is rather diffcult, or would be to handle, but i think it can be done by using the right stick to control the motion movements for the sword or loftwing, well on dolphin emulatour on andriod, you can map the motion controls for this game to the right stick (IR contorls) and it's works great.
so it is definatly possble/doable.

i wonder if nintendo will do it tho for this game,
i wonder if what would happen if someone emailed nintendo asking them about if they will do anything for zelda 35th, not sure if they'll give an answer or not, but it's one way to show them that there is interest in zelda 35th from fans.

not sure if this is possble for someone to do.

hmm, as for a zelda all-stars colletion, couldn't nintendo just make a bundle of zelda nes to zelda skyward sword (a huge zelda colletion that lincleds all the main zelda games from 1986 up to ALBW game and
release that)? but if they did that it would have to cost more than 60e+ and all these games would be just ports, no remakes or remasters of any of these.

well if nintendo made a zelda colletion like this, id buy it no matter the price it might have, as my love for zelda is bigger than any price of a game. (when your a fan of something, your'e a fan of something).
plain and simple, that it is :)

Last edited by 2DSGamerdude,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hmm, on switch lite is motion biz is rather diffcult, or would be to handle, but i think it can be done by using the right stick to control the motion movements for the sword or loftwing, well on dolphin emulatour on andriod, you can map the motion controls for this game to the right stick (IR contorls) and it's works great.
so it is definatly possble/doable.

i wonder if nintendo will do it tho for this game,
i wonder if what would happen if someone emailed nintendo asking them about if they will do anything for zelda 35th, not sure if they'll give an answer or not, but it's one way to show them that there is interest in zelda 35th from fans.

not sure if this is possble for someone to do.

hmm, as for a zelda all-stars colletion, couldn't nintendo just make a bundle of zelda nes to zelda skyward sword (a huge zelda colletion that lincleds all the main zelda games from 1986 up to ALBW game and
release that)? but if they did that it would have to cost more than 60e+ and all these games would be just ports, no remakes or remasters of any of these.

well if nintendo made a zelda colletion like this, id buy it no matter the price it might have, as my love for zelda is bigger than any price of a game. (when your a fan of something, your'e a fan of something).
plain and simple, that it is :)
People have tried playing Skyward Sword that way in Dolphin. It doesn't really work. Nintendo wouldn't use a halfassed solution like that that is barely playable.

You probably wouldn't get a response, or if you did, it would just be "we are declining to comment on that at the current time", they'll reveal it when they're ready.

I don't want another collection that's just emulators. May as well play them on PC then. Skyward Sword has the potential to look really good if they take the lighting/shading engine from BotW.

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What I hope to be released:

1. Wind waker HD
2. Twilight Princess
3. Ocarina of Time HD or remake > Prob not going to happen but it would be nice to have something like

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WW & TP HD are a given really.... Skyward Sword would be a touch more difficult to pull off, but a cheap option for them is to simply do a Mario Galaxy 3D All-Stars with the motion controls: game would suffer as a result, but package it alongside WW & TP for a Zelda 3D All-Stars and they'd possibly be forgiven for it (not counting the diehards who'd kick off of course! :lol:)

OoT/MM vs Oracles/Minish Cap then? Good way of introducing new machines into the Online sub - my money would be on the handhelds there, ushering in GB/C/Advance to the service, then possibly spending the next 2 years drip feeding us obscure shite ala NES & SNES. Then, perhaps, just as we're all ready with the pitchforks, slap us with Ocarina and MM, rinse and repeat with N64..
Either/both of the 4-Swords to replace Super Mario 35 as the next online sub freebie??

Alas (I hope I'm wrong!) we'll probably end up with a "sorry, needs more time" message for BoTW2. Next year, at the earliest.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I really want them to released on Switch for an anniversary:

The Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword (Available on Wii U but I dont have it)

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker HD (Finished it on Dolphin from Game Cube version)

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess HD (I finished it but wants it on switch too)

The Legend of Zelda - Tri Force Heroes (Never played it because I dont have 3DS)(Citra available, I know)

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds (Never played it because I dont have 3DS)(Citra available and played it some)

Those will be my complete collection due that I am a huge fan of Zelda since I was teenage. Favorite games!

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, please will the fanboys stop asking for old fucking ports, the switch needs new games, not games from the cube then lazily ported to the wii u, to then be ported YET AGAIN to the switch.

i already own a cube, wii u i do not want to be buying a new console to play the same old crap again.

i knew nintendo consoles are shit when it comes to having games, lacking third party support but fuck me, the switch is the fucking worse, even nintendo cant be arsed to support it with new content.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, please will the fanboys stop asking for old fucking ports, the switch needs new games, not games from the cube then lazily ported to the wii u, to then be ported YET AGAIN to the switch.

i already own a cube, wii u i do not want to be buying a new console to play the same old crap again.

i knew nintendo consoles are shit when it comes to having games, lacking third party support but fuck me, the switch is the fucking worse, even nintendo cant be arsed to support it with new content.

Maybe not for you. Some people don't have those games and now it's their opportunity to try those replay for their new experience.

And I agreed with you... Unfortunately, there is no longer third party for it. Just like Wii U -- temporarily third party ported to and that's it. Switch is going to be the same thing. A new game ? From Nintendo ? Perhaps. New Zelda sequel is coming and that's about it.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe not for you. Some people don't have those games and now it's their opportunity to try those replay for their new experience.

And I agreed with you... Unfortunately, there is no longer third party for it. Just like Wii U -- temporarily third party ported to and that's it. Switch is going to be the same thing. A new game ? From Nintendo ? Perhaps. New Zelda sequel is coming and that's about it.
sorry but i think this is the bs excuse the typical fanboys keep using (not calling you a fanboy).

yea im sorry but i cant buy that bs excuse the fanboys rant, its highly unlikely you have failed to play zelda wind waker, twilight princess by now, i mean this will be the third time nintendo have ported the fucking thing.

also, you dont buy a new console to play all nintendos old games from consoles you already own or can buy cheaper, even game be cheaper too.

its pure laziness dont get me wrong wind waker was ok, twilight princess was good, but i already own them, like majority of nintendo titles ported to the switch - as like with 3rd party support been limited, i find another nintendo console sitting collecting dust with nothing worth buying (been the problem for me when it comes to nintendo since the cube and each gen it gets worse).

this gen is a total fuckfest of old boring ports, but hey ho, it wont be long before nintendo have to release another console to keep up with the new gen....... yup itll be another cheap subpar last gen console with some bs gimmick and guess what, nintendo fans might get to play the games xbox/ps gamers got to play during the past 7 years.

who knows, you may get all these nintendo titles ported again....... but in 4K!!!!.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry but i think this is the bs excuse the typical fanboys keep using (not calling you a fanboy).

yea im sorry but i cant buy that bs excuse the fanboys rant, its highly unlikely you have failed to play zelda wind waker, twilight princess by now, i mean this will be the third time nintendo have ported the fucking thing.

also, you dont buy a new console to play all nintendos old games from consoles you already own or can buy cheaper, even game be cheaper too.

its pure laziness dont get me wrong wind waker was ok, twilight princess was good, but i already own them, like majority of nintendo titles ported to the switch - as like with 3rd party support been limited, i find another nintendo console sitting collecting dust with nothing worth buying (been the problem for me when it comes to nintendo since the cube and each gen it gets worse).

this gen is a total fuckfest of old boring ports, but hey ho, it wont be long before nintendo have to release another console to keep up with the new gen....... yup itll be another cheap subpar last gen console with some bs gimmick and guess what, nintendo fans might get to play the games xbox/ps gamers got to play during the past 7 years.

who knows, you may get all these nintendo titles ported again....... but in 4K!!!!.

You are totally right, I know. I am just saying about those people who NEVER played those things before. I wouldn't replaying them either but I don't have some of them so I can playing them for the first. Some I already played and finished but I wouldn't buying ported to Switch again. I know what you mean. You are right. :)

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
you know, the reason why zelda 35th isn't happening yet might be bbecusae mario 35th is still going on,
keep in mind that mario 35th ends at march 31st, so after that maybe nintendo will suddenly annocune the start of zelda 35th
april 1st? nah that is "the day of lies" where everyhting you are told is a 100% lie.

or nintendo could wiat until fall 21 to annocunce zelda 35th? when the switch pro comes out?

for nintendo ATM, it doesn't make any sence for the to relase zelda 35th along the on-going mario 35th as that would draw attention away from mario currently and into zelda, and nintendo wants to "fully milk" all of the money for mario that they can beofre it's 35th is up (31st march deadline).

so, logically for nintedo they will wait until mario 35th is "offoical" over and then move to annocne/being zelda 35th officallly.

that's what i think they will do. it's a marketing straetgy that bests suits them as a company overall in the end of the day which benfits them the most Profit $$$.

i mean look at all those TV nintendo ads ATM, they are mostly mario 35th basied.

now that skyward sord is out of the 35th anv, i mean it is comng but as a alone game, and not in a pack like pople thought it would,
i wonder what aonouma and friends will compile for zelda 35th as a all-star pack?

Reactions: Rafciu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-