Hacking ROM Hack Emulation Homebrew game The Legend Of Zelda 35th Anniversary (SM3DAS Rom Hack) - W.I.P

ROGsamurai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i its all good now I was able to get the last game exactly as the one op suggested.

although the method you guys suggested to search for the file wasnt really that effective since not all site care to put crc details. also it would probably be great for others if you specify that the master quest is an z64 one and not an iso
not able to direct link or direct you to a specific site as that would be considered piracy and or copyrighted so you'll have to do your best at finding the roms yourself, and to be honest it's pretty much common sense that if you're emulating 64 games you would need a 64 rom, as there is NO WAY to emulate other gamecube or wii games as of yet.

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
I have the mod install on two Switch but i want to delete it completely on one of them.
I have already delete all the folders in Atmosphere and when i boot the game i still go into Zelda screen.
Do i have to delete more to completely delete the Zelda mod?

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
I have the mod install on two Switch but i want to delete it completely on one of them.
I have already delete all the folders in Atmosphere and when i boot the game i still go into Zelda screen.
Do i have to delete more to completely delete the Zelda mod?
I have also uninstall the SM3D and delete game save than install it back but i get the same.
Can i get some assistant?

helvetinperkeles

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ok so maybe someone has had same issue as me so here goes. I have got to the point when i lauch the game i got message that my game needs update. My mario is firmaware 1.1.0 and there is 1.1.1 update released but i can't find it anywhere and tinfoil does not seem to have it so anyway when i lauch the game i manage to go to the point where i can select all 3 zelda games. But then every game crashes when i try to lauch them. So what is the issue here? My roms or the lack of mario game update?

ROGsamurai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so maybe someone has had same issue as me so here goes. I have got to the point when i lauch the game i got message that my game needs update. My mario is firmaware 1.1.0 and there is 1.1.1 update released but i can't find it anywhere and tinfoil does not seem to have it so anyway when i lauch the game i manage to go to the point where i can select all 3 zelda games. But then every game crashes when i try to lauch them. So what is the issue here? My roms or the lack of mario game update?
nsp forwarder version doesnt require sm3das to be installed. I prefer that option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...