Gaming Yugioh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus(J) Hype

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now, im busting my ass attempting to make a all cards code.

if i do succeed, im not sharing it xD for the sake of wifi

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
right now, im busting my ass attempting to make a all cards code.

if i do succeed, im not sharing it xD for the sake of wifi

That's very nice of you. Too bad it's extremely likely you'll have an opposite who will want to ruin Wi-Fi and release a similar code ;(

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just can't understand why people are trying to make codes without even playing the game first. I mean its been out less than two days and people are already talking about making all cards codes. This is the problem with the world today why so many people think they can have things without working for them.

Kholdy4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I only really care about DP myself, it's the only code I use. I'm never going through the hell that was WC2010 DP grinding again.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
AkiroWolfman said:
I just can't understand why people are trying to make codes without even playing the game first. I mean its been out less than two days and people are already talking about making all cards codes. This is the problem with the world today why so many people think they can have things without working for them.
rolleyes.gif

Yes the problem with the world is making a simple code for a video game that not everyone has to use.... You do realize everyone is also speaking about obtaining this game without having to work for it? Stop that jabajabajaba I have a rant speak

jibtek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
AkiroWolfman said:
This is the problem with the world today why so many people think they can have things without working for them.

Don't know if you played a YGO game lately but the amount of grinding to get everything is insane.

I just want to play the virtual children's card game without having to waste 30+ hours just to get the stuff I need to try different decks.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AkiroWolfman said:
what are you talking about?
there will always be cheat codes.

you're just one of those people who can't use them so you hate on people who can.

and besides, not working for them?
do you understand the fucking process it takes to make these cheats? it's not a walk in the park. (unless you're a super advance hacker)

so go shut up and play your ROM that you "worked" for.
rolleyes.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lupo27 said:
Turned on the AAP, still getting "System File is Missing."
If you're on AK2i, AKAIO 1.8.5, you might wanna try 1.8.5a. If that doesn't work either, redownload. If that doesn't work, you might have a fake.

Ramenfresser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sry for asking but, does anything now how i can fix the game for iEdge card? i have the newest update at the moment from 2nd february 2011 on the card, but it freezed as all others in Main Phase 1

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheating just sucks the fun out of the game thats why I don't use them I mean whats the point in even playing the game if your just going to actiavte a code and cheat to get what you want and then using them online. Which is what at least 8/10 people will do. This is what stems rage quitting when peoople use the codes to get all the Six Samurais or Blackwings but each to his own. If some people are cotent being cheaters who am I to stand in the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu