Homebrew Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2010 crashing no$gba

kpruss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to play World Championship 2010 on no$gba2.6a and other than the usual fuzzy sound that World Championship 2009 also had, the game crashes in the middle of every duel I try.

There had been posts of an anti-piracy patch which was needed to play this game using Xv132 or w/e it's called but I self patched my rom(s) and it didn't help.

Is this game not playable on No$ or will there be a fix/patch for this in the future?

The game runs extremely slowly on DesMume but that could be due to my laptop. Thanks to anyone who tries and helps.

neolaguna

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
vatsalrandhar said:
use ar codes for no battle animation and game will work(no hang/crashes)

So, would you be so nice to tell us the AR code? Codes in the hacking section ( http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=41 ) still don't work.

The only working emulator atm is DeSmuME , but the game runs in slowmo and mostly unplayable.
frown.gif

Valmont83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
neolaguna said:
vatsalrandhar said:
use ar codes for no battle animation and game will work(no hang/crashes)

So, would you be so nice to tell us the AR code? Codes in the hacking section ( http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=41 ) still don't work.

The only working emulator atm is DeSmuME , but the game runs in slowmo and mostly unplayable.
frown.gif

The Option: "No Battle Animation" is in the Game! There is no need for a cheatcode or something else! Go into the Game, Options and turn the Animations off...

Have Fun
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...