Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2010 crashing no$gba

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by kpruss, Feb 18, 2010.

Feb 18, 2010
  1. kpruss
    OP

Newcomer kpruss Newbie

United States
    I've been trying to play World Championship 2010 on no$gba2.6a and other than the usual fuzzy sound that World Championship 2009 also had, the game crashes in the middle of every duel I try.

There had been posts of an anti-piracy patch which was needed to play this game using Xv132 or w/e it's called but I self patched my rom(s) and it didn't help.

Is this game not playable on No$ or will there be a fix/patch for this in the future?

The game runs extremely slowly on DesMume but that could be due to my laptop. Thanks to anyone who tries and helps.

2. vatsalrandhar

Newcomer vatsalrandhar Newbie

India
    lol this is the 5th place i am telling this . use ar codes for no battle animation and game will work(no hang/crashes)

3. neolaguna

Newcomer neolaguna Member

Germany
    So, would you be so nice to tell us the AR code? Codes in the hacking section ( http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=41 ) still don't work.

The only working emulator atm is DeSmuME , but the game runs in slowmo and mostly unplayable. [​IMG]

4. Valmont83

Newcomer Valmont83 Newbie

Germany

The Option: "No Battle Animation" is in the Game! There is no need for a cheatcode or something else! Go into the Game, Options and turn the Animations off...

Have Fun [​IMG]

5. Yunglex313

Newcomer Yunglex313 Newbie

United States
    If there is an option you might want to tell us where it is cause I for one can't seem to find it.