Hacking YSMenu mirrored

Seina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last thing I did with it is watch a video in Moonshell. I stop the video and turn off the DS.

A few minutes later I turn the DS back on and the lettering in YSMenu is mirrored. All the letters are backwards. So far from troubleshooting I've been able to figure out it's only YSMenu that does it, not the DSTT menu, and replacing the system files didn't fix it. Until I have more room on my hard drive, I won't be able to reformat. That probably will fix it, but it's weird that it's only YSMenu. I'm chkdsking it now.

I've also tried moving all the files to a folder on the card and then moving them back.

arsehat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jester13 said:
That just happened to me O__o

Apprently my card is messed up. I have to reform it right now. : \

Don't touch your card, there's no need. Yasu apparantly has a sense of humour. Set the date on your DS to April 2nd and the problem goes away.

I backed up everything, formatted, installed a fresh TTMENU 1.10 and the latest YSMenu, and found it was still happening. Then, I remembered the date...

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
arsehat said:
jester13 said:
That just happened to me O__o

Apprently my card is messed up. I have to reform it right now. : \

Don't touch your card, there's no need. Yasu apparantly has a sense of humour. Set the date on your DS to April 2nd and the problem goes away.

I backed up everything, formatted, installed a fresh TTMENU 1.10 and the latest YSMenu, and found it was still happening. Then, I remembered the date...

Too late lol.

D :

Seina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't reformat but I'm waiting for an 8GB chkdsk that it won't let me cancel.

edit: Does chkdsk even do anything to a microsd? Goddamit.
hate2.gif

I realized I could cancel even though it's greyed out withWindows Enabler.
yaynds.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe someone should warn those folks who are using YSMenu on the Supercard DS One?

Naaaaaaah. They'll figure it out.

-Bri

funkyfranz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arsehat said:

Happened to me too...what a sick sense of humour!!!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...