Truner

OP
Trophies
Website
truner.beluva.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
Unsure if this is the right place to do this or if it should be in PC gaming, but I've been mucking around with Ys Seven and was wondering if I could play it on PC and PSP with the same save file and found some interesting stuff:

Both games actually recognize each other's save files. Aside from one file needing a rename (info.txt/param.sfo) the layout seems to be very similar.
A simple copy-paste results in the PSP version recognizing the save file and whatever is in param.sfo, but upon loading it, it just goes back to the title screen. (image 1)
On the PC side, the info.txt stuff isn't displayed properly, but it does see the save file. Loading it results in the same, being thrown back to the title screen. (image 2)

I was wondering if there was a way to get these save files to work with each other and where I should be looking for a solution to this. I haven't actually tested this on an actual PSP, because while I do have one (and the game as well), the battery in mine is dead and I just use my GPD XD to play PSP games in portable mode. Tho I doubt that's change anything.

Attachments

• 2020-06-28_10-16-29.jpg
    2020-06-28_10-16-29.jpg
    985.6 KB · Views: 389
  • 2020-06-28_10-34-20.png
    2020-06-28_10-34-20.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 233

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning