Gaming Youtube app keep crashing

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it. When you download first time youtube app and you use it, all the suddenly you get crash when you watch video or search the video. Everytime I type "Super Metroid tas" and I pick the video and all the suddenly I get is crash. Why they are crash? Wii Didn't crash. PS3 didn't crash. Xbox 360 didn't crash. PS4 didn't crash. PSP Vita didn't crash. Xbox 1 didn't crash. Only one game system crash is 3DS. So why 3DS? Youtube app need seriously update.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its literally like a last ditch effort to watch youtube on a 3DS. If you literally dont have a computer or phone or something... I guess use your 3DS. If you must.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time to upgrade.
Yeah I agree.

Its literally like a last ditch effort to watch youtube on a 3DS. If you literally dont have a computer or phone or something... I guess use your 3DS. If you must.
Yea. I do have both, but my phone plug not work to recharge so I have to take out battery and recharge on battery. Also I need stop using computer everyday.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upgrade your firmware. if not just dont use it. It low quality anyway :P
Um...I don't have any 3ds flashcart with me.

Happened to me before. Repair the app from the eShop or redownload it. Also, take out your microSD. It seemed to help me.
How did that work to repair? Do I have to redownload youtube?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-