3DS freezing when opening app or game LUMA CFW

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJ1
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,420
  • Replies Replies 0

AJ1

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Oct 15, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
35
XP
37
Country
France
Hello!
Recently I retrieved my old 3DS that I cracked in 2018. LumaCFW is installed and worked perfectly in the past.
But now, when I launch a game or any app (even the Settings app...), the 3DS instantly crash, and I still hear the music of the home screen.
- I tried to restore the NAND (I have a backup from 2018) with DS9 and even if the message "NAND successfully restored" appeared, nothing is changing ; indeed I'm still unable to launch any app or game...
- I can't know how version is installed on the console because I can't access Settings menu.
- I updated LumaCFW with last version but no difference

I also searched on the forum and other forums on internet but I found nothing, I tried everything...
Did someone have the same issue in the past and could help me?
Thank you very much GBATemp!
AJ
 

Site & Scene News