Hacking Your Wii is not a PSP

darkhawk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I doubt the PS3 will get hacked soon(if ever), Sony learnt there lesson from the PSP.
As for Nintendo banning people,
I agree with bushing, Nintendo does'nt care. Otherwise we would have seen a patch before the VC/Wiiware piracy came out. The TP hack has been out for a good few months yet has Nintendo reacted to it. I also doubt the whole VC/Wiiware piracy thing is a big deal to Nintendo(again i doubt they care very much), only a very small part of those 24 million or so consoles are being used to pirate games either that be commercial or vc games. I doubt your average Wii user even knows of the TP hack.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
theclaw said:
A fully hacked PS3 would blow PSP or Wii away in potential anyway. Who doesn't want homebrew of Metal Gear Solid 4 caliber?
you will never see homebrew of mgs4 caliber.. e.g. there's homebrew on the ps2 and you don't see homebrew with graphics like ps2 games

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
That's because people talented enough to make such homebrew usually try and get hired by professional developers instead.
smile.gif

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Volkov said:
Because I can totally see all these Wiiware titles on the shelf in the store.... *sigh*

BS games on the snes are exactly the same and felix123 is right.

Just because there was no market outside japan doesn't mean there was no market...

Wow, the ignorance astounds me...

For one, most of the Wiiware titles are based on commercial flash games, but that's beside the point. The medium is insignificant; the content is what is being sold.

Felix is incorrect, in that there has never been a console for Nintendo that provided a library for purchase. The SNES did not feature full, commercial games for purchase.

Furthermore, those services could not be stolen from.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Volkov said:
So explain the full romsets from those services that can be used on emulators.

Cart rips, obviously?

Those games were included with the subscription -- they were not commercially released and sold.

You aren't going to find a legitimate comparison to the Wii's marketplace, so focus on original topic: Bushing missed the mark about banning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.