OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi
a friend of mine has got a wii with 3.2 firmware on softmoded with softmii and cioscorp 1.1
she has just bought the original your shape fitness with camera
the game picture comes in the disc channel and when she clicks on it, the wii just goes to a black screen and freezes
without having her wii updated to 4.2 new softmod
what would be the easyest wat to get the game working through the disc channel for her?
thanks for your help

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DSTTSTINKYCARD said:
hi
a friend of mine has got a wii with 3.2 firmware on softmoded with softmii and cioscorp 1.1
the game picture comes in the disc channel and when she clicks on it, the wii just goes to a black screen and freezes
what would be the easyest wat to get the game working through the disc channel for her?
thanks for your help
Update cIOSCORP
1.1 is very outdated

Newest version is v3.6

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
You could try to update to the latest cioscorp 1.3, or install a newer ciosrev, i dont know which version you've got, if its not working then update to 4.2 using the guide in the forum.

EDIT: Yeah 3.6 thats what i was meant to say
smile.gif

mojostyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've the same prob. I'm updated to 4.2, r17, have all the latest ios using the 4.2 softmod guide. The game wont start via disc channel. I haven't tried ripping it yet to my hdd. Any one have any ideas on this game in particular.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTTSTINKYCARD said:
hi
thanks for your help

Did you use starfall and disabled the update ?

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
mojostyle said:
I've the same prob. I'm updated to 4.2, r17, have all the latest ios using the 4.2 softmod guide. The game wont start via disc channel. I haven't tried ripping it yet to my hdd. Any one have any ideas on this game in particular.

Have you tryed one of the backuploaders, like NeoGamma?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didnt you read what I said ?
smile.gif
I said you should use starfall at homebrew and disabled the update then you can run it because it will skip the update

DSTTSTINKYCARD

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RockmanForte said:
DSTTSTINKYCARD said:
hi
thanks for your help

Did you use starfall and disabled the update ?

i used 0.28 preloader
disc updates enabled
i will try cioscorp 3.6 ,if not then 4.2 again
cheers

DSTTSTINKYCARD

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tj_cool said:
While you're at it, you can also update preloader 0.28 to priiloader 0.3b
preloader 0.28 won't work on 4.2 (or maybe even anything above 3.2)

thanks for all your help mate
i didnt know priiloader 0.3b could be used on 3.2,i always thought 0.28 preloader was the highest

just got the wii now,just finnished using the cioscorp uninstaller,and now making a boot2 backup
will report back when i get it working

thanks
edit: its a no go on 3.2
first i disabled disc updates in preloader,just to test if game wanted an update,but never asked for an update,just curious to see if it wanted to update to 4.?)
then uninstalled cioscorp 1.1,installed bootmii ,then installed cioscorp 3.6
still no go
then updated cios249 rev 7 to rev 14 then 17 both 249 and 250 and finaly installed cios 202 222 223 and still no go
just going to update to 4.2

bassmig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue.

4.2 softmodded.
I can get to a screen that tells me that there is a USB camera error from my HDD but get a black screen from the original disc with everything off.

Priiloader installed

DSTTSTINKYCARD

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bassmig said:
I'm having the same issue.

4.2 softmodded.
I can get to a screen that tells me that there is a USB camera error from my HDD but get a black screen from the original disc with everything off.

Priiloader installed

just softmoded to 4.2 and disabled disc updates so it can update,and no cioscorp installed yet
this time game is asking for an update (wont work with enable block disc updates in priiloader)
just ran the update as i have bootmii as boot2,and game is working,but noticed the wii cant be started with the camera in,you need to turn wii on and then plug the camera in,then when finnished unplug the camera then restart or the wii
or the wii will lock up,and a 6 second hold of the power button to reset.
just going to install cioscorp
will post back later

edit:everything works fine,cioscorp 3.6 installed,your shape game works
just checked for stubs with gp dop ios mod as there wernt any before i let the game update the system,and there were 4 stubs /4/10/11 and 30
ist a lot of updating to get a game going but at least my friend can burn some calories now
laugh.gif

bassmig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed the disc blocker from StartPatch let the update run (which more than likely installs the webcam drivers) and it ran fine from the disc. I still get a USB camera error when I attempt to run it from the backup. I've even tried to unplug the camera reboot and plug it in after I'm in the Wii menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol