Status
Not open for further replies.

PuNKeMoN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a story about wasted time and vampire lore.
So check this, there was this really shy nerdy girl I dated for a couple months. Turns out she was a FREAK. She liked sexting, like role-playing style. A LOT. Like just about every. Damn. Day. She had a thing for vampires so she always used the prose that I was a master vampire and that she was my slave. Crazy? Yes. But harmless, so I went along with it.
There came a time I was bored with it and finally done, so (in Bloodninja fashion) halfway during her sext I told her "I become a cloud of mist and enter your lungs." I then followed with "I've now been deeper inside of you than anyone ever can or will be." *menacing laugh*
She broke character to protest, stating that vampires could not turn into mist. Basically having checked out of the relationship by this time, I did the only right thing I could do at the time and continued on in character. I called her out for her lack of knowledge of the prowess of an ancient vampire such as myself.
I guess she looked it up because like 15 minutes later she responded with some junk along the lines of "Master is the wisest and most powerful of all the vampires in the land" or whatever. LOL at that point I knew I had her adoration forever, but I also knew I was done with her. Seriously, turning into mist is among the coolest of a vampire's abilities. Who the fuck claims to love vampires and doesn't know that shit? I broke up with her a few weeks after that.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
My story?

I met her years ago in high school.
Someday, she broke with one of my best friends.
She came to me, and fell in love.
Years later, we live together.
But today? it isn't a great situation.

To be continued...

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@PuNKeMoN : for reference's sake...was that your best or worst dating experience? Because over here, the average girl has the imagination of a mashed potato. And if you're adored or even liked for anything...well...that's usually a setup for "I want to get X or go to Y...and you're paying".

Anyhow...I haven't dated that much. My worst experience clearly shows why it's better to just hang around in popular places and let friendships evolve.

But at one time I hooked up with some girl who didn't live too far off. It was sort of a blind date, because her online profile was almost blank. She was five or ten minutes late on arrival, yet the first thing she said was "wow, you're on time. Usually men let you wait for them". Strike one and I hadn't even said anything yet.
Anyhow...I took her to a nearby pub in the park and attempted to make small conversation. As said, I'm not really familiar with dating, so it feeling a bit awkward could've been that. But I honestly didn't feel a single thing we had in common, even in the way we looked at things. I mean...I have rather dry humor, so it's not really uncommon to have people blink before realising what I said was so out of wack that it was clearly a joke*. But she didn't respond at all. Not really strike two, but certainly a bad sign.
Then her cell phone rang. While asking if it was okay, she already picked it up. Then her tone changed dramastically. The casual tone immediately changed to an extremely nasty one. She almost growled at the person on the other end, told the person he should have done THIS, and not THAT. At more than a few occasions she clearly interrupted, and rolled her eyes when she wasn't talking. Turned out she was talking with her ex boyfriend who had to do all the chores of their child. Not only are these things you'd think you'd mention in a date, but that tone almost immediately made me run for the hills.

I dunno why I still accompanied her to a restaurant (probably my inexperience with dating: I didn't know how to properly end it). We had a disagreement on something stupid as the kinds of lamps I had in my house (I kid you not), and of course she expected me to pay for the whole thing without even a thanks.
I remember saying something in the area of "I don't think we'll be a good match". Was kind of stiff, and honestly the sort of thing I hate when hearing it after a job interview, but I had no other way to say it.

I never heard from her again...but I'm glad for it.

*it's hard to give an example, so here's one I didn't tell. There was a castle nearby. It was clearly ancient. Me casually proclaiming that I was there when they constructed it, and that the moat was built afterward is the sort of thing I'd just say on a casual tone.

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a Saturday the night was humid. Unknowing to me misfortune awated. I sat in my car, at the drive in movie. Beside me laid my love my waifu pillow she was soft and warm, but we broke up that night. As a lady I knew came to my car. I had tossed her in the back hoping she wouldn't see it. She asked to come in she told me she was cold. I handed her a blanket. As we sat there she thanked me and complimented me on the pokemon blanket. She told me she went to a con and bought a pillow. I blushed and told her shamefully that I had one. She laughed and smiled and called me cute. One thing still bothered me. It was a Renamon pillow and I didn't know if she liked furries. So I asked her straight up. Though then her face changed. It wasn't a cute smile it turned into something sadistic. She went from dorky to horny. Can't say what happened next, but she called me a beast. I thought pretty happy a loser like me nabbed her, but things changed after seeing her computer. She wasn't into just furries, but animals! Suddenly my head hurt realizing her dog rex had his balls still. I cried that night wondering if she truly loved me. She asked me why I hadn't called. I told her what I knew. I could hear her breathing, but she stayed silent. She admitted to me that day. We'd exchange glances here and there as high school ended. Her profession was dog breeding.

all just a prank, but if you got this far I hope it got you. actual date though Her name was Karina spent 3 years with her. She told me that she loved money more than me that I didn't meet her social standard because she grew up being treated as a princess getting everything she wanted and I was some farm kid. Hurt quite a bit almost as much as getting cheated on at prom, but it really cut a hole in me. She still felt feelings for me messaging me happy new years, but we went our ways. life can be rough.

best was I was in a pre arranged marriage with a indian princess. We met on maplestory married on there actually I loved her, but 13 yrs old people like to make rumors. Facebook was a thing now she would message girls on my facebook asking if i was dating them trust was at a low. It didn't work. I'd try it again, but she's moved away from the u.s Just writing this I still miss her, but I'm sure she's happy wherever she is.

Last edited by RivenMain,
Reactions: whateverg1012

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Best one?
Meeting me boyfriend.

He asked me to come over saying he dun want to sound like a creep.
I came over and saw Rock of Ages on his pc.
That broke the ice and barely an hour later, I was on all fours.

Worst one?
Ex of mine, boasting about his penis all the time, told him "present it then"
I saw the smallest dick in me life when he pulled it out.
Laughed for half an hour before he kicked me out.
Shortest relationship ever.
Lasted 2 hours ;')

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno about "embarrassing", more of a learning experience/amateur move, but....

Condensed version: I was around 14/15 and was about to get down with an incredibly hot girl in a brush thicket near an old train station. She was a couple years older than me, and vastly 'out of my league', physically -- seriously, we're talking professional model with the bonus of added curves. Watching her disrobe in the moonlight sent me into such a fervor that I popped off into the bushes before I even touched her, sigh. :blush:
I had a giggle, she had a giggle, and we both went off into the night to play video games & eat junk food.

shortcircuiting.gif

Reactions: PuNKeMoN

PuNKeMoN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Taleweaver
I guess my first account posted was one of the best stories I have.

I do have some bad moments but the worst has to be this girl I was super super into. She was a knockout. Big curly blonde hair. Blue sparkly eyes. Thick in all the right places. Recently single. I did my best at wooing her. Got to know her and we had a lot in common. We were both artists. Both from large families. Both liked to party. I got a little make out action when we were drinking at my birthday party. We went to the Art Institute in Chicago (with Captain Morgan in our coca cola bottles). We generally had fun together but something seemed off. She wasn't into me the way I was into her, I just knew it. She finally admitted to me that she was still in love with her ex. Basically she was hanging out with me cuz I was paying for shit. Like a month later she was back with the guy for a short time before he cheated on her and they broke up. She tried talking to me again after that but I gave her the coldest shoulder I ever have.

Reactions: Taleweaver
D

Deleted User

There was a girl who I met secondary school, and remained together till highschool ended.
We started to get to know each other by the time we got together in 5th semester.
So, this girl and I resulted that we're neighbours... like she lives around the corner from my home.
I used to walk my way back to home from school. The distance was something around 10km away. But as I'm tall, my foot-step measures more than 1m. So walking wasn't such a big deal for me. I was used to it and blah blah blah.

So, this girl noticed that I walked to home from school everyday. And she starting to hang with me everyday when school ended.
She sometimes attmepted to grab me by the hand. And even though she was cute, I never felt like actually dating her. We were just Good (really good) friends.
She had this girl-friend that was in the same class-room with the both of us. And this friend of her was pregnant at the time. Turns out that this pregnant girl was also one of my neighbours... kind of...
So, she also got along with us in our long-daily 10km walks. I got to meet her too, and we were already "friends" by the second walking day.
I used to carry her backpack all the days she glued to us. You know, she was pregnant, so I couldn't leave her carry her backpack all the way from school to her home.

Ok, so time went by, and the girl who was pregnant, told us:
- Hey, I want you both to see my child when he gets born.
And we agreed.

Time went by, and suddenly, my closest neighbour tells me:
- John, this girl's baby has just born. Let's go see it, and say hi to her.
So we agreed one day and one time to go together to see our friend's baby.

So, we arrived to her place, and rang the bell. But no-one opened us.
We were there, waiting for 5 minutes.... until I decided to scream her name, just so she knew it was us at the door.
Then, an unknown girl came and told us:
- What do you want?
- We're her to see our friend. She told us to come.
- Ok fine, just wait a little longer.
So we waited. Then a different girl appears at the door and say:
- Why are you here?
- We're here to see our friend.
- Ok, just wait, I'll go tell her you're here.

And when we got alone I told my neighbour:
- And now, her father's gonna come and say; Why are you here? -and she kept silent, and gave me a weird look, and after a fer momments she tells me-
- Her parents left them...
I just... felt heat all over my face, and I felt embarrasement at the momment.
Then our friend opens the door and tell us:
- Yay, you came! Come to see my baby.
So we went inside his house. And sat on her couch, and she presented us her baby.

They told me:
- C'mon, carry her.

And I told them...
- Uh... no... I don't want to.

Then I felt my two friend looking at me, and I could feel the two sisters looking at me too. I felt more embarrased and told them:
- Okay, I'll do it, but just for a little while.

So they handed me the baby...
I extended my arms, and they let go the baby... and the baby fell to the ground.

Thankfully, their couch wasn't high enough to cause major harm to the child... and I just remained silent for the rest of the noon at her house.
When we went to our homes (my neighbout and I) we didn't speak a single word all the way back.

That was the last time I saw her both of them.

Does that count as a date?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so this is kind of a funny story that happened to me about 10 years ago. It all started when in work one day when we all got an email about 2 new mebers of staff that was joining our team.it basicly was saying how we all had to be nice to them expecially one who was in the process of transitioning from male to femail and how we had to treat them no differently ect ect. Problem being the email did not give the name of which one it was.

So fast forward to monday and im in my office and in walks the two new staff members. I look up from my computer to see one absoulutly stunning woman long black hair legs that seem to never end and a rather large set of boobs and quite simply the nicest looking face i have ever seen. I look at the other new member of staff and its quite clearly the male to femail. She had short hair huge hands legs that i have never seen on a woman oh and her voice she was clearly the one we had been warned about. it was bloody obvious lol.

So I chat with them for a little bit finding out stuff about them. The hot one was called Michelle and the other one was Anne. The more i talk to Michelle the more i want to be with her she was quite simply the most amazingly beautiful woman I have ever met.

So over the next few weeks and months I play it cool with Michelle giving it the odd nice comment here and a little joke there ect ect. Then one day she just comes over to me and said bloody hell Marko are you ever going to ask me out. So obviously I did right there and then.

So we go out on a date together at the new fancy club that has just opened and the night is going great the drincks are flowing and im pulling out all my best dance moves and we are kissing and so on. So the night ends and being the gent that I make sure Michelle gets back to her home save and sound. So out side her house we are having a little kiss again and i say goodnight and she is like are you are really going to go home instead of fucking me? and before i could even answer she pulls me by the arm into her house and shuts the door and leads me to her bedroom. The next thing I know is she has stripped me completely naked and her hands and mouth are all over me (not that i was complaining lol) and to be honest with you i was finding it already difficult not to shoot my load all over her. Fuck this i thought i need to she this woman naked before that happens so i take back control of the situation and start by taking her top off next comes the bra and omg those boobs were so amazing that i just had to stop and stare at them for a little while. After a few minutes of having fun with them it was time I simply had to get her out of her dress and underwear so off comes the dress and we kiss a little bit and im still massively trying not to shoot my load then off comes the panties

AND FUCKING HELL IT WAS AT THIS POINT I FOUND OUT HOW WRONG I WAS ON THAT FIRST DAY WHEN I HAD DECIDED WHO THE EMAIL WAS ABOUT.

Anyway i will leave it upto you to decide if it was my best or worst date lol

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My story?

I met her years ago in high school.
Someday, she broke with one of my best friends.
She came to me, and fell in love.
Years later, we live together.
But today? it isn't a great situation.

To be continued...
and due to her, ur best friend became ur ex-bestfriend, now he hates you cauz u stole he grill, right?

this could be ported to become a good drama.

the worst was..... hmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........ well it didn't happened
but the best was.... uuuhhh....... what was the question?

VERGIN SPOTTED!! BEAT HIM!

Last edited by leon315,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)