Your 8th Gen library

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, my PS4 games are digital only so I can't really take a picture.
I have Destiny and inFamous Second Son for those wondering though.
Edit: Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin 3 now.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You have too many free time to play games, I wish I went back in time when I had no job and was playing 15h a day.

I have only a WiiU as current Gen.
ZombieU
Nintendo Land
Lego city
Pikmin3 (I bought it at launch, and didn't even launch it yet ! haha)

I completed only Lego city, and new super Mario WiiU (borrowed).

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My "next gen library" aka "current gen library" is non-existant unless we count the 3DS and the PSVita - still no PS4/Xbox One/Wii U on my hardware rack. :mellow:

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I should update my picture now that I have gotten quite a few new things since last time.
eb88fdb9fee20448633a8d5f1e06dbe2.jpg

I've got every current gen platform now and the library only continues to grow.

Also hush with the current gen stuff, I posted this before E3 this year, you wanna change r go ahead :P

Reactions: Chary

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The PS4 row is screaming "I'M STARVING" only three games (and one of them is an HD re-release)? You should've gotten Tomb Raider on PS4 than XO since they've made it better for PS4.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PS4 row is screaming "I'M STARVING" only three games (and one of them is an HD re-release)? You should've gotten Tomb Raider on PS4 than XO since they've made it better for PS4.

I got my ps4 last week when Destiny came out (The White PS4 Bundle) so the library hasn't had time to grow yet. It certainly will soon though with Little Big Planet 3, Bloodborne, Disgaea 5, Persona 5, and so much other stuff I want to play on there.

As for tomb raider, I had already perfected every achievement on Xbox, replayed it on steam and THAN replayed it on Xbox one and Got every single player achievement again. I love tombraider to death but I'm not ready to play it a 4th time ;O;

Oh and I'll most likely be picking up most multiplatforms on PS4 now anyways. I freely admit now that as big of an Xbox fan as I am, the PS4 has the upper hand this gen in the way it handles games. My Xbone will basically be my Halo Box now.

45365475ff99520fc8534b8b5c75dab9.jpg

Reactions: TripleSMoon

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Here's small update:

zATt0Bf.jpg

I've got Sniper Elite V2 (the worst console port but on the Wii U PAL region it's hard to come by) and the Bayonetta 2: Special Edition (got the dispatch confirmation later this week finally -- I've been waiting since November 1) coming.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Here's small update:

*pic*

I've got Sniper Elite V2 (the worst console port but on the Wii U PAL region it's hard to come by) and the Bayonetta 2: Special Edition (got the dispatch confirmation later this week finally -- I've been waiting since November 1) coming.

relevant

on-topic: I'm at work right now and hardly have physical games for PS4 thanks to PS+, but I'll make sure to grab TLoU latter on, and of course Persona 5.
I'll take pictures once at home now that my library looks decent enough to brag a little.

Reactions: VinsCool

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
relevant

on-topic: I'm at work right now and hardly have physical games for PS4 thanks to PS+, but I'll make sure to grab TLoU latter on, and of course Persona 5.
I'll take pictures once at home now that my library looks decent enough to brag a little.

Ew.. this is actually pretty gross but I find the headshots to be a lot of fun.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, ooh! This sounds like fun! The only 8th gen console I have is Wii U. No one seems to be talking handhelds here, but I'm going to include my 3DS library as well, because it's more fun!
rwJwDmY.jpg
Every single one of those games was bought new, if it matters. That copy of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is the special edition one that came in a box with the Ganondorf figurine. It's also never been played, since I got the Zelda Wii U bundle that came with a digital copy of the game two weeks before physical release. I'll probably start playing that physical copy if I ever run out of room on the 32gb HD (really, Nintendo?).

My favorite game of all of those is probably Bayonetta (I'm replaying the original, so I haven't played Bayonetta 2 yet), but if we're excluding remakes and 7th gen ports, my favorite is definitely Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. I'm also enjoying Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Director's Cut, though I haven't played it in quite some time.

I had the deluxe GaemCube controller/adapter bundle of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U preordered, but had to cancel that preorder due to financial issues (moving back to my parents', and not having a job). I just got a job though, so I should be able to get it soon. I don't start until Wednesday though, so I doubt I'll have money in time to get it at launch. :(

Wii U digital library of No Gaemz™ (this doesn't include virtual console games)
  • Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition- I regret buying this gaem. It's one of those lazy Wii U ports that only allows you to use the gamepad with dual images on the TV and gamepad, for some arbitrary reason. If I had done research beforehand, I would've picked it up for PS3 on the PSN, instead. I actually wanted to get it on the 3DS, but got it on the big screen to play with my now ex girlfriend. Oops.
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD- As mentioned before, this came with the Wii U bundle I picked up at launch. Since the physical copy wasn't released until 2 weeks later, I ended up playing this version instead.
  • Mutant Mudds Deluxe- Another gaem I got to play with my ex, even though I've already beaten the 3DS version. Probably won't ever play this as a result, except maybe to try the new special levels.
  • NES Remix- Platinum reward from Club Nintendo this year (nothing physical? C'mon, Ninty).
  • Shovel Knight- Yet another game I got to play with my ex, even though I'd already beaten it on 3DS. We actually made a bunch of progress with feats, etc, so I may go back to 100% this one at some point, on my own. Plus I really like the game and want to support the developer, so I don't mind having bought it three times (I bought it for my ex on 3DS, as well).
sDsQKLu.jpg

LtAc5Sj.jpg
My 3DS (and DS, for that matter) library has way more unbeaten games than I'd like. Of the ones pictured, only ones I've beaten are Kid Icarus, both Zeldas, Star Fox, and Mario. I've made minimal or partial progress in all the other games applicable. My favorite game out of all of these is Kid Icarus: Uprising, for sure.
bfvyirA.jpg
The icons are small and un-descriptive, so I'll list them out. Obviously, I'm not including 3D classics or virtual console games. Three of the games are actually not shown in the image (hence the two empty spots, plus an additional one at the end) because my SD card recently ran out of room. I'm going to pick up a larger one when I get my first or second paycheck at my new job. As with my 3DS and DS physical No Gaemz™, there are way more unbeaten games than I'd like on here.
  • Aban Hawkins & the 1001 Spikes: The Temple of the Dead Mourns the Living- *Phew* what a long name! :P
  • AiRace Speed- One of the deleted games not shown
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt- This was a fun Mega Man Zero successor, and rather original in some ways, but just not as good. Hopefully it gets a sequel.
  • Cave Story- My first experience with the game. Love at first sight. I've beaten with the normal ending, but STILL CAN'T BEAT RUNNING HELL OVER TWO YEARS LATER!!! I haven't tried for at least a year though, so maybe I should try again.
  • Fractured Soul- This game is tough as nails and I can't play it for more than a few minutes at a time. 'Tis frustrating.
  • Ikachan- I've barely touched this gaem.
  • The Legend of Dark Witch- Fun little animu Mega Man clone, I guess. Have yet to beat one level.
  • Liberation Maiden- One of the deleted games, and I just beat it recently, after not touching it for almost two years. This gaem is fun, especially if you liked Kid Icarus: Uprising.
  • Mighty Gunvolt- Cool little bonus game that came with Azure Striker Gunvolt. I beat it in one sitting, though I may go back to beat it with other characters.
  • Mighty Switch Force!- Super fun gaem. Actually beat it.
  • Mighty Switch Force! 2- Also super fun, but I gave up for some reason. I need to get back to it.
  • Moon Chronicles: Episode 1- Played the original DS version a bit, gave up and decided to try this remastered version. Haven't beaten it yet, but when's episode 2 coming out?
  • Mutant Mudds- One of the first eShop gaemz I picked up. Had a lot of fun with it, and 100%d it before the granny DLC came out. Haven't done that yet.
  • Retro City Rampage: DX- I haven't even played this, yet. I've played the demo on 360 and it's quite fun, though.
  • Sakura Samurai- Another early eShop purchase I made. Quite fun, but I didn't get far. I need to change that.
  • Samurai Sword Destiny- This game is just bad. The controls make no sense, and just aren't very fun. I'll probably never beat this.
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse- Already 100%d this. I'll go back and do new game plus sometime.
  • Shovel Knight- One of my two favorite eShop games. I'm working on 100%ing it right now.
  • Speedx 3D- Meh.
  • SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt- A fun game I picked up, gave up on, and started again recently and beat. Very fun Metroidlike.
  • Vector Racing- One of my three most regretted eShop purchases. This "gaem" is so boring and the novelty wears off within 20 minutes.
  • VVVVVV- One of my two favorite eShop gaemz. I love this gaem to death.
  • Witch and Hero- One of deleted games, because I just can't stand the gameplay. I don't find it enjoyable at all. The eShop trailer was full of footage that wasn't even in the game, which was really disappointing.
Of all of these, Shovel Knight, Cave Story, VVVVVV, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Liberation Maiden, Azure Striker Gunvolt, and SteamWorld Dig are the ones I enjoyed most. The 3DS eShop is what introduced me to digital games (it was the first No Gaemz™ console I've owned since the No GaemzCube), and I love it.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
rwJwDmY.jpg

Man, these Wii U spines look so incomplete, bland and uninteresting but at least they used the original logos for the spines whereas the European copies are sometimes just normal text fonts. Deux Ex really looks unfitting with that black coloured cover as well as Mario Kart 8's red case.

Glad Nintendo made the European covers/spines more appealing to the eye than the US ones.

I really want to get Zelda Wind Waker HD but gotta wait until I find the right price.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
rwJwDmY.jpg
Man, these Wii U spines look so incomplete, bland and uninteresting but at least they used the original logos for the spines whereas the European copies are sometimes just normal text fonts. Deux Ex really looks unfitting with that black coloured cover as well as Mario Kart 8's red case.

Glad Nintendo made the European covers/spines more appealing to the eye than the US ones.

I really want to get Zelda Wind Waker HD but gotta wait until I find the right price.

Personally, I'm fine with Deus Ex's black spine. I think it would look incredibly unfitting for the rest of the cover art if it was white. I'm sure they were thinking of making the game stand out on the shelf too, since Square was already paranoid that the game wasn't going to sell on Wii U (remember, the Director's Cut was originally going be a Wii U exclusive, then they changed their minds).

And I'm confused: Are you saying the US spines look better, or the European ones?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The European spines.

I've been trying to replace the cover of my LCU (I usually visit one of CeX stores and ask to swap) because the colour stripe on the bottom of the spine is purple and the rest is green.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
At last, here are my games:

I haven't noticed that I have fewer Wii U and PS4 games than handheld games.
off-camera I also have:
3DS:
Kirby Triple Deluxe. lend to a friend.
Luigi Mansion Dark Moon. also lend.
Pokemon X. same as above.
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. another one lend.
The Legend of Zelda OoT 3D. you already know why.
Mario Kart 7. physical copy lend to a friend, I bought it digital latter because I always forget to brought the cart with my.

Vita:
Xblaze Code Embryo. forgot to include it in the picture and too lazy to take and upload the photo again.
Assassins Creed Liberation. didn't came in box, it was included with my white Vita bundle.

also have mountains of Gigabytes in digital games that I'm too lazy to list but I will say that I have every Vita and PS4 game released in PS+ to the date.
on 3DS the more important digitals are:
Mario Kart 7
Senran Kagura Burst
Code of Princess

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
off-camera I also have:
3DS:
Kirby Triple Deluxe. lend to a friend.
Luigi Mansion Dark Moon. also lend.
Pokemon X. same as above.
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. another one lend.
The Legend of Zelda OoT 3D. you already know why.
Mario Kart 7. physical copy lend to a friend, I bought it digital latter because I always forget to brought the cart with my.

I see you've lent many of your 3DS No Gaemz™ to friends. Have you made them aware that 3DS has No Gaemz™? If not, what kind of friend are you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun