Your 8th Gen library

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The next gen of consoles has been upon us for about a year now (I'm counting the Wii U in this). Unfortunately given that we are still a few months away post launch of the Xbox One and PS4, there's been a bit of a games part. And for the sake of avoiding flame bait, we can just agree to disagree on the games situation on Wii U.

With E3 coming and huge promises from all companies of amazing games on the horizon, I'm curious to see how large your current library for your next gen console is. You can either post a picture or just list the games you have.
We've had our fair share of NOGAEMS arguments around here but hey, this is a good way of showing there's something for everyone.

These are my Wii U games
qu6ahu5e.jpg

And my Xbox One library
qu9ujety.jpg

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a lot of steam games! I don't own a single game on steam, all consoles for me.

I got Black Ops II for Wii U for when I run out of Xbox Live Gold lol, New Super Mario Bros U + Luigi U disc and hopefully Nintendoland when UPS delivers the package to my home instead of the fucking woods (that's right, they showed me where the gps tagged the guy delivering it, it was the woods).

I got 3DS games, but only good one is SSF IV, rest are bogus - Fast and Furious, Harvest Moon, Rollercoaster Tycoon. But I got my DSTwo from the GBATemp tourney which is very nice!

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nextgen.jpg

aaanyway.
Since you're counting WiiU, I think we have Pikmin 3, New Super Mario BrosU...and I think that's about it. Would get the Windwaker remake but i'm conflicted about getting it. (oh and the obvious Nintendoland)

Reactions: chavosaur

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Whatever they gave me on PS+ for PS4 as well as Killzone, Thief (as a gift, though I haven't played it yet), FFXIV, I'll be grabbing Cel Damage soon and...I think that's it for now.

Also,
>Insert screenshot of Steam here (I have something like 90 games, 3lazy5gettingupandlooking)

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Really don't have much of a next gen collection yet cause for lack of interest, but Ps4 will be my console of choice once I do. I currently only own afew Wiiu games. Thats about it.

New Mario\Luigi Bros
3d World
DKC:TF
Nintendo land

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still have no interest in the next-gen, although my son keeps nagging me about getting a WiiU (He is Mario, Sonic & DK mad).

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Next gen...PS5/XT/UNES?

If you mean current-gen then I have:

• Batman: Arkham City (Armoured Edition)
  • Darksiders II
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
  • The Wonderful 101
  • ZombiU
I've been buying PSP games lately which is why I haven't made my WU collection bigger.

I do have Bayonetta 2 on pre-order so whenever that's ready I'll receive it.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'll possibly post pictures at some time, but here goes. May have quite a few titles missing, but nevertheless:

Wii U:
  • NSMB U
  • WW HD
  • SM3DW
  • Nintendoland
  • ZombiU
  • MH3U
  • Wii Party U (for an extra Motion+)
  • (add a few games here, can't remember the rest, since I'm not at home atm
Pre-orders: MK8 (+ Pikmin/Wonderful 101, haven't decided yet).
PS4 (not counting PS+ games):
  • Killzone: Shadowfall
  • CoD: Ghosts
  • Thief
Games to be bought for the PS4 in the near weeks/months: ACIV Jackdaw edition, InFAMOUS: Second Son.
All in all, I've got a nice collection going. Great games coming for the PS4 this year, though the Wii U has a bit harder in that section with MK8 and possibly SSB being the only ones I'm interested in..

EDIT: Not including PC games, since otherwise I'd have a long list here. GoG.com games alone count over 100 at the moments and humble bundle games go at least at half of those..

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U
----------
Assassins Creed III
Assassins Creed IV
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Need For Speed Most Wanted
New Super Mario Bros. U
The Legend of Zelda: WindwakerHD
Splinter Cell Blacklist

Games I'm getting soon:
------------------------------
Mario Kart 8 (getting on preorder for May 30th)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Here's an update of my Wii U collection for now.

FhnkdyG.jpg

I've also got coming Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Pikmin 3 which will be added to the shelf afterwards.

Don't really like the different colour stripes Nintendo set to each European country so I try to just stick to the Green one (UK). I hate this bullshit and hope Nintendo stops doing it with the next-generation Nintendo consoles (home, portable). You don't see this with the US covers.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...