Gaming You get 20 free games and save $80.00

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard game stop told me to trade in my ds lite kicks off $100.00 so I well save $100.00 starts 6/12/2011

$169.99 nope 70.00 yeh boy eh my dsi well make it 2.50 I got 5.00 down on A game bam plus my psp 45.00 thats one game
biggrin.gif
I can get its well be 30.00 10.00 off A 3ds title witch one should I get guys hum ?

the free games are blah I seen them eww I played them all
smile.gif
) HA , Ha ...

Now my ak2i is the old one well it work on the 3ds ? I got to wait for the update to kick in to update it !

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't get how there are natives in America who absolutely make no sense. How can they fail at their own language?

I didn't got this at all, what is this even?

elsparko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shuji1987 said:
I don't get how there are natives in America who absolutely make no sense. How can they fail at their own language?

Era, I wouldn't go calling it "their own language". It is called ENGLISH after all..... What he's making an attempt at it just gibberish....

Deferet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch that's just brutal, not everyone in America "types" like he does. Some of us do have some education, albiet not the best, but I do speak somewhat gibberish.

The ak2i card will work on the 3DS with latest firmware, as long as you update it to it's lastest firmware. I myself have both and use them quite frequently.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elsparko said:
Shuji1987 said:

Era, I wouldn't go calling it "their own language". It is called ENGLISH after all..... What he's making an attempt at it just gibberish....
American English and British English/English English are different, they are branches of English, So he is attempting to type in is what can be called our English or America English, though what he wrote in actuality was in gibberish.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I can make out.

He is selling stuff and trading in stuff to get a 3DS cheap: Good for you.

Wants to know what game to get: Ocarina of time. If you haven't play the original/want a new shiny version otherwise Ridge Racer.

And wants to know if his AK2i will work: I think it does, not sure though.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Email;
$99 for a 3DS?
It Must Be a PowerUp Rewards Pro™ Exclusive!
It's a mobile gamers dream! For a limited time, PowerUp Rewards Pro™ members can get a brand new 3DS for only $99* when you trade in your old DS Lite, DSi or DSi XL between Friday, August 12, and Sunday, August 14.

This hot deal requires a coupon, but we've got you covered! Look for the coupon Friday, August 12* in the Active Offers section of your PowerUp Rewards account. Simply log in, print your Pro members-only coupon, and get to your nearest GameStop store to take advantage of this offer.

Even if you don't own a DS system to trade, you can still take advantage of an awesome price drop! Upgrade the way you game to start playing in glorious 3D without 3D glasses. Get your 3DS for the low price of only $169.99.

desam57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow he set Americans back a 100 years. Well I received an email today from gamestop telling me that power up reward members can download a coupon that makes the 3DS only $100 when you trade in your old DSi DSiXL and even your DSlite. The coupon will show up on the 12th in the active offers portion of the site.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devin said:
Email;
$99 for a 3DS?
It Must Be a PowerUp Rewards Pro™ Exclusive!
It's a mobile gamers dream! For a limited time, PowerUp Rewards Pro™ members can get a brand new 3DS for only $99* when you trade in your old DS Lite, DSi or DSi XL between Friday, August 12, and Sunday, August 14.

This hot deal requires a coupon, but we've got you covered! Look for the coupon Friday, August 12* in the Active Offers section of your PowerUp Rewards account. Simply log in, print your Pro members-only coupon, and get to your nearest GameStop store to take advantage of this offer.

Even if you don't own a DS system to trade, you can still take advantage of an awesome price drop! Upgrade the way you game to start playing in glorious 3D without 3D glasses. Get your 3DS for the low price of only $169.99.

...What. The. Fuck. Gamestop. I despise you. Ehh well not really since im unaffected in anyway by this as even if I do choose to follow up on this offer it wont matter cause i have a 3DS and i wouldnt be getting the games >_>. I might use the deal to buy my little sister a 3DS for her birthday.

Geek72790

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope you don't get the 20 Free games. Nintendo's Website says you have to connect to the eshop before the 12th (or 11:59pm EST Today) To qualify for the fir the free games. So anyone who still pays the $250 is getting majorly screwed over. Still $100 is not bad at all for a 3DS. Seriously considering it myself.

altair2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's interesting how GBAtemp moderators don't move a topic that has nothing to do with hacking and homebrew, the forum it's currently in, while they move other topics related to hacking in other forums.

It's power abuse to it's best.

Just wanted to point that out.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give me A yes or no answer If I update my 3ds all the way can I still use my AK2i ? I can on my dsi but I did not update to the new update yet

HW44 Can't Update for 1.4.3 Temporary

AK2i update for 3DS2.1 and DSi1.4.2 is what my ak2i is using right now
smile.gif

so when I get it do I update to the highest update ? or no wait to get A new update ak2i but wait I am not gonna have my dsi or ds lite oh man HA I am in the dog pin now ? )

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
You got me with the title. I was expecting a long and dandy rant about the unfairness that is people taking advantage of early 3DS price cuts whilst getting a hold of the Ambassador Program (saw the 3DS go down to £166.67 at HMV last week!). Was expecting a nice read
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Some CRTs are very much worth the price