Gaming "You don't have permission to access the installed data.Please end game." how to solve this error.

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey,
I just Downloaded biohazard hd remastered and when I try to open it, it wouldnt open and say i dont have permission to access the install data.
I have multiman 4.82 ps3 slim non cobra ode
Please help.Is it possible to play or its utter waste?It would be my 4th 8 gb game.
Please help

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What cfw are you on (multiman is not cfw, it would be rogero or rebug or something like that)? Not that I have a clue what's going on here, just it's info that may help someone who knows more in that regard.

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
dint get ya?
Hmm so this ps3 is 2nd hand.I have no idea about my cfw. i thought cfw is multiman.

Whenever I open it says ferrox the perfect custom firmware.So I guess it is ferrox. i got 4.72 system information.bd rom emulator.

so is there a solution to this?
Thank you

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
What cfw are you on (multiman is not cfw, it would be rogero or rebug or something like that)? Not that I have a clue what's going on here, just it's info that may help someone who knows more in that regard.
I thought u told that u know what th problem iso please do share ur thoughts abt it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users