TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
how-to-lose-friends-and-alienate-people-poster-0.jpg

Damn my current connection speed, I've gotta wait 4 hours before I can watch it!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course they're in the same room, Hollywood wouldn't lie!
ohmy.gif

I know what you mean though. Maybe she was busy going through more rehab.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering why the guy on the left looked a lot like Dr. Ashen and then I saw that it was Simon Pegg

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mei-o said:
Awesome title is awesome! So, what's this about?

The title really don't suit the movie to be honest. It's not a bad movie, it's just not a fantastic movie. It's a romantic comedy about an English guy who goes to work for a fashion/celebrity magazine in New York. Simon Pegg is brilliant as always, even Kirstin Dunst (who I usually hate) is pretty good in it. The movies that Simon Pegg writes and stars in are much better.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love Simon Pegg and hate Kirsten Dunst. However for any Spaced fan, you should have noticed that Gillian Anderson is in this flick, which is possibly the best Spaced to Simon-Pegg-Real-Life reference since "Sure as night follows day, sure as eggs is eggs and sure as every odd numbered Star Trek movie is shit." (since he's now Scotty in Star Trek 11
wink.gif
)

And THAT, is how big of a Pegg geek i am
tongue.gif

(yes, i have a man crush on Pegg. Also, Brandon Boyd of Incubus, and Nathan Fillion.)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
WildWon said:
I love Simon Pegg and hate Kirsten Dunst. However for any Spaced fan, you should have noticed that Gillian Anderson is in this flick, which is possibly the best Spaced to Simon-Pegg-Real-Life reference since "Sure as night follows day, sure as eggs is eggs and sure as every odd numbered Star Trek movie is shit." (since he's now Scotty in Star Trek 11
wink.gif
)

And THAT, is how big of a Pegg geek i am
tongue.gif

(yes, i have a man crush on Pegg. Also, Brandon Boyd of Incubus, and Nathan Fillion.)

Damn you WW, now I'm gonna have to watch Spaced again! I haven't watched it in a while. Didn't know he was the new Scotty though. He's popping up all over the place in films he's gone on about. He managed to play a tribute to Bub character in a Romero flick and now Scotty.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Syz - No no no. A "man-crush" is described as: "I wouldn't want to fuck him, but if my woman would fuck him, i'd want explicit details." ...I just want to fuck the hell out of Toni... ...wait, what was the question?
wtf.gif

@Trolley - Damn me? For Spaced? If anything, i should be blessed for reminding you to relive such a wonderful two series' of an amazing, short-lived, created-before-its-time biblically-great show. Spaced is the show that could save the world.
laugh.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
@Syz - No no no. A "man-crush" is described as: "I wouldn't want to fuck him, but if my woman would fuck him, i'd want explicit details." ...I just want to fuck the hell out of Toni... ...wait, what was the question?
wtf.gif
Oh, right, right. I forgot about that important distinction in the Comfortably Heterosexual, but Curious handbook.
biggrin.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous.
wink.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
WildWon said:
wtf.gif
Oh, right, right. I forgot about that important distinction in the Comfortably Heterosexual, but Curious handbook.
biggrin.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous.
wink.gif

Don't be jealous. It wouldn't work out too well anyway. Just imagine, soooo many spikes, all over the place. It'd just be painful.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
WildWon said:
@Trolley - Damn me? For Spaced? If anything, i should be blessed for reminding you to relive such a wonderful two series' of an amazing, short-lived, created-before-its-time biblically-great show. Spaced is the show that could save the world.
laugh.gif

Damn you cos you know full well you can't just watch one episode! Every time I put the DVDs I end up watching at least one whole season, and I've got work to do, A Clockwork Orange AND A Splinter In The Minds Eye to read. How am I supposed to get any of that done when people go around reminding me of the greatness that is the Pegg/Hynes/Frost trio and the pure funniness that is Spaced! Hmmm, tell me!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1