i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's come to my attention sympathy for the demon spawn fakemon has been increasing lately

I've been banning accounts as they are "turned" but recent data shows the rate of increase is faster than current ban speed

I'm going to need you all to help and inform on any unsavory pro fakemon sympathy you see on the site

Sylveon sympathizers won't always be obvious about their intentions but there will be clues

Look out for:
White, blue and pink themed profiles
Posting images of Sylveon
Saying things like, "what's so bad about Sylveon anyway"

Be vigilant folks and we can manage the pink scare with minimal casualties

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While you're at it start with LeoTCK, we know little of what he/she/they is, who are they working for, their agenda etc. very, very suspicious character. Apart from spying/stalking on my buddy Luke94 wherever he goes (which is totally sus, i know), he could be behind the whole Sylveon sympathizers' phenomena we're witnessing recently, whoever his employer is, fbi, cia etc. or if he's a time traveler from the future coming back to 2024, like for instance to start a legion or nation of Sylveon sympathizers etc. I say the time for action is now, no more sympathy for the sympathizers! :mellow:

HextarVigar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
It's come to my attention sympathy for the demon spawn fakemon has been increasing lately

I've been banning accounts as they are "turned" but recent data shows the rate of increase is faster than current ban speed

I'm going to need you all to help and inform on any unsavory pro fakemon sympathy you see on the site

Sylveon sympathizers won't always be obvious about their intentions but there will be clues

Look out for:
White, blue and pink themed profiles
Posting images of Sylveon
Saying things like, "what's so bad about Sylveon anyway"

Be vigilant folks and we can manage the pink scare with minimal casualties
What's a Sylveon? Is this some sort of drug-user slang?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kyle-luvs-sylveons.jpg

@x65943

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
While you're at it start with LeoTCK, we know little of what he/she/they is, who are they working for, their agenda etc. very, very suspicious character. Apart from spying/stalking on my buddy Luke94 wherever he goes (which is totally sus, i know), he could be behind the whole Sylveon sympathizers' phenomena we're witnessing recently, whoever his employer is, fbi, cia etc. or if he's a time traveler from the future coming back to 2024, like for instance to start a legion or nation of Sylveon sympathizers etc. I say the time for action is now, no more sympathy for the sympathizers! :mellow:
I heard about NSA,FBI,CIA,DARPA,MiB,Penthagon…etc.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto