Hacking Yoshi Wooly Word USA Version 5.3.2?

D

Deleted-355425

I found something interesting: WUP P AYCE USZ 101216A is different from @nickunk
I think that exists 2 USA versions: one with 5.3.2(WUP P AYCE USZ 101997A) and one with 5.4.0/5.5.0 (WUP PAYCE USZ 101216A).

dmqqfl.jpg

http://forum.jogos.uol.com.br/pesso...rder-do-yoshis-woolly-world-_t_3568421?page=5

That poor box :(

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I need your help, been trying for days now to get Yoshi Wooly World to load.
Ive tried 2 differents dumps, I have a US console and the game is EUR,
I get as far a a green screen showing the different controllers that are compatible with the game.
Then the game doesnt freeze as the controllers are like animated and still moving, I left it overnight and still nothing.
Self hosting the exploit from the Definitive Guide thread, so its the latest dimok version as of 10/18/15
Other games work ok.
Help Please :)

dashkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Are you sure you are using the latest build? Becuase on my US console, the EUR release of YWW works perfect with Dimok.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I need your help, been trying for days now to get Yoshi Wooly World to load.
Ive tried 2 differents dumps, I have a US console and the game is EUR,
I get as far a a green screen showing the different controllers that are compatible with the game.
Then the game doesnt freeze as the controllers are like animated and still moving, I left it overnight and still nothing.
Self hosting the exploit from the Definitive Guide thread, so its the latest dimok version as of 10/18/15
Other games work ok.
Help Please :)

You have to make sure you use dimok's build, which uses a different folder structure

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to make sure you use dimok's build, which uses a different folder structure

I am, this is the screen I am getting stuck at:

image.jpeg

I'm beginning to think I have a bad rip, I have tried 2 different copies of the game, with same results.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the green Yoshi amiibo bundle. According to the outer box (still unopened).. Mine is: 101994A
So theres a third version? If/when you load it up, tag me and let us know if it wants you to update! (Assuming you're on 5.3.2 right now)

FYI: 101997A seems to have 5.3.2, while 101216A seems to be above that (waiting for confirmation on both of these). Your 101994A is a lower number than the 101997A, so I'm assuming it also is 5.3.2.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am, this is the screen I am getting stuck at:

View attachment 27565

I'm beginning to think I have a bad rip, I have tried 2 different copies of the game, with same results.

What class sd card are you using? My YWW loads for 5 minutes at this screen and then plays normally.

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long did you let it load before you decided it wasn't working?

Overnight 8+hrs
Other days 1 hour, 30mins, 2hrs, etc....

I have tried 2 different download versions...

Other games work fine for me; Pikmin3, DuckTales, WiiSportsClub, no problems, same sd card.

Im stump'd

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problems here running the EUR rip on a US console through Loadiine (dimok build). I just bought the game though, and will have to start over though since I can't tfr the save.. oh well, it's a totally fun game so it's all good. (I know, cool story right?)

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overnight 8+hrs
Other days 1 hour, 30mins, 2hrs, etc....

I have tried 2 different download versions...

Other games work fine for me; Pikmin3, DuckTales, WiiSportsClub, no problems, same sd card.

Im stump'd

Do other games work on dimok's build? Or have you only gotten games to run on golden45's build?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far