Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thank you so much. were you able to make the befriend a yokai and unli crank work? the one with V2 in OP doesn't seem to work on me. the one working was the one from Yo-kai Watch 2 NTR Plugin tho this only has 3 crank tries and no befriend a yokai option. which NTR plugin did you get?

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much. were you able to make the befriend a yokai and unli crank work? the one with V2 in OP doesn't seem to work on me. the one working was the one from Yo-kai Watch 2 NTR Plugin tho this only has 3 crank tries and no befriend a yokai option. which NTR plugin did you get?
yeah it works all of them works... but u have to use NTR 3.3 tho

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it works all of them works... but u have to use NTR 3.3 tho
thanks. i tried the v2 and it works with 3.4; the other one "with 9999 JP" works with 3.3
i just kept both in my plugins folder so i can switch :wub::wub:

eviljin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I need a little help. I use NTR CFW 3.4 Preview 2 but I don't see any cheat option in X+Y menu. Sorry for the noob question, never used NTR before.

sALMAn84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys, I need a little help. I use NTR CFW 3.4 Preview 2 but I don't see any cheat option in X+Y menu. Sorry for the noob question, never used NTR before.
Press SELECT to enter cheat menu.

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Anyone figured out how the "Befriend without fail" works? Which yokai will be befriended at the end of battle?
It's still random for me...

Deleted member 333767

OP
Trophies
XP
Anyone figured out how the "Befriend without fail" works? Which yokai will be befriended at the end of battle?

The testing I've done with the code, it seems to befriend the yo-kai whom i don't have the medal for. When i have the medals of all three yo-kai in a battle, then its random.

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here, NTR plugin for all the code so far. Credits to everyone here who discover the code. I'm just port it to NTR.

bot_0000.jpg
Disregard my comment. Thanks for the plguins, bro.

Is it possible to change the cheat menu key from select to another button?

Last edited by Sabishinbo,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
seems fixed for me, if I fight the same group of yokai, it always befriend the same yokai regardless I already have the medal or not
even when enable the cheat when there is only 1 yokai left

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
seems fixed for me, if I fight the same group of yokai, it always befriend the same yokai regardless I already have the medal or not
even when enable the cheat when there is only 1 yokai left
So, there's nothing we could do to choose which yokai to befriended?

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disregard my comment. Thanks for the plguins, bro.

Is it possible to change the cheat menu key from select to another button?
press select to bring the cheat menu, then press start, you should be given a list of "key" to switch on and off

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The testing I've done with the code, it seems to befriend the yo-kai whom i don't have the medal for. When i have the medals of all three yo-kai in a battle, then its random.
i just tried to battle mochismo , i don't have his medal yet, the other yokai is mimikmen and the pachismo??(the red tiny dude with a wok on his head) , and i got mimikmen, i think its' really random :(

kumarachristian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
how to use this?And can i turned it off when im use it?and can i get banned? sorry noob questions

tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a code that gives 99x of the coin in the first coin slot? Would that be more realistic or is inventory space as a whole unrealistic?

useless as you cant rearrange your inventory..

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the 99 item code just use the save editor, the japanese one work with english ver, the interface is even in english, but i only tried the 99 item so far, the other stuff like editing yokai need more information like some id number :(

Ecner19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
for the 99 item code just use the save editor, the japanese one work with english ver, the interface is even in english, but i only tried the 99 item so far, the other stuff like editing yokai need more information like some id number :(

Isn't there an auto numbering and id button there? You can add yokais too but they won't be registered to the medallium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭