Homebrew Yet Another Wad Manager Mod

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed this got updated again with the background stuff, Thanks man! Gonna test it out later when i get home
grog.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pepxl said:
will it still have the default bg :-) lol

Course it does fella. I'll probably be bothering you for something else soon.

dohclude said:
cwstjdenobs said:
Well if anyones got a working share and is preppared to be a guinea pig PM me.
I am that guinea pig good sir. I've got a windows 7 x64 machine that I have been using for smb with wiixplorer, I'll be more than happy to do some testing for you.

I mannged to get it working here. I'll PM you once I've got something that works right here.

QUOTE(pepejose @ Mar 5 2010, 07:36 PM)
I wish had a gui similar to http://code.google.com/p/wadmanager-gui/

It's funny you should mention that, I'm just adding an IOS selector and nand emu selector to that.

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
I just tested rev16 and I noticed that the cursor moves up when you press down and down when you press up. I don't know if it's a bug or not, just thought that was a little weird.

Also, I'm having a problem installing any wad to the nand emu on mu usb hard drive from my sd card. I keep getting a "ret = -1017" error. Actually, in every wad manager and every wad I've tried I get the same error.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=211769

I even tried updating my system menu using xzxero's guide from the sticky, and removing all of my stub ios's. It wouldn't be that big of a deal for me except that showmiiwads doesn't work with more than half of my wads so I don't have any other way of installing them for triiforce. I don't know if it's a bug or just something I'm doing wrong.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dohclude said:
I just tested rev16 and I noticed that the cursor moves up when you press down and down when you press up. I don't know if it's a bug or not, just thought that was a little weird.

Confirmed, i just tested r16 and the right and left going up/down pages works great but up and down got mixed up as well somehow

Also i hear alot how wad manager fails to install to emulated nands, ive never tested this but ive found showmiiwads to be MUCH faster and easier to do, id reccomend using it anyway even if wad manger did work for you
smile.gif

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
i have been using showmiiwads, but as I said it won't work with most of my wads for some reason. When I add the folder that they are in, it will only show like 2-3 wads and the rest are blank and won't extract.

Edit*
Nevermind, I figured out that the reason showmiiwads wasn't showing most of my wads is because of the file permissions. I'm not sure why, but they were all messed up.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dohclude said:

QUOTE(Skater4599 @ Mar 5 2010, 09:33 PM) Confirmed, i just tested r16 and the right and left going up/down pages works great but up and down got mixed up as well somehow

Sorry everyone, stupid mistake Unfortunately I've got friends round right now so it will be a couple of hours before I can fix that.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No prob nobs take your time man enjoy your weekend
grog.gif

@DaDownloadMan wad manager 1.6 has its own thread but ive tested it, all thats different is the USB code updates used in Rev18, Maybe somtimes nobs will incorporate that into YAWMM (If he hasnt already im not sure)

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:
No prob nobs take your time man enjoy your weekend
grog.gif

@DaDownloadMan wad manager 1.6 has its own thread but ive tested it, all thats different is the USB code updates used in Rev18, Maybe somtimes nobs will incorporate that into YAWMM (If he hasnt already im not sure)
oh okay thanks .

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that was FAST, thanks, Tested and works great

In my testing though i noticed that when you mark a wad with - it doesnt move you down to the next wad like + now does and when you get to the end of the list by pushing + the selector dissapears till you move again it comes back

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
Yeah I know,

I'll quickly fix that and post a mediafire link , but I'm going put it on googlecode when I've finished and tested what I think is the last brick check that can be reasonably achieved.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mznmz2tom1d/yawmm.dol

Don't know about the brick protection but the controls work perfectly both + and - and they now return to the top of the list (Im sure you knew that but confirming it works)
yaywii.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
strange but for some reason all revs past R3 all black screen for me......

HBC 1.0.6
cIOS Rev 17
SM 4.1E

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
lol yeah v3, v4 & v5

222 v4
223 v3
224 v5

i thinks that the cIOS versions

i need to get rid of older revs and update them all to v5, the only reason i kept the older ones like a nO0b is because of compatibility with the games that didnt work correctly with cIOS249 e.g SSBB, The Conduit Online

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pepxl said:
lol yeah v3, v4 & v5

222 v4
223 v3
224 v5

i thinks that the cIOS versions

i need to get rid of older revs and update them all to v5, the only reason i kept the older ones like a nO0b is because of compatibility with the games that didnt work correctly with cIOS249 e.g SSBB, The Conduit Online

Try installing 202v4 merged 60 (and if you don't need the nand emu I'd say it's the best for installing stuff too). When the app first loads it tries 202, 222, 223, 224 then 249 for loading stuff off of USB (using USB1 before an IOS reload breaks USB1 support, using r18 249 breaks USB support in hermes's cIOSs), and I can't really be bothered supporting all of hermes's cIOSs revs. Anyone else want to add that feel free. I don't know why it's not loading 222 right though, if that's v4/v5 it should work fine.

EDIT: This should fix the issue that Pepxl was having http://www.mediafire.com/file/yoqjmjmjyol/yawmm.dol plus a couple of other things. Thanks everyone for your patience and putting up with lots of minor fixes etc. I will have more free time soon so updates should start coming less often but be bigger.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-