• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using it (Y)

And it seems that whenever you pick up an item, which is a TM, the text box comes up blank, and the game freezes. It also freezes if you access the photo gallery in your PC. But apart from that, I don't think it has any other random freezes, not that I've found anyway.

So far i'm at the radio tower defeating Team Rocket, and nothing has frozen it up to there. Running the fixed M3 Patch with Maginus's ARM7 fix.

RolandHazoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
So... What lines are crashing the game for everybody?

EDIT: Me is starting to think that nobody's using the patch anymore.

QUOTE(Fluganox @ Jan 29 2010, 02:20 PM) I'm using it (Y)

And it seems that whenever you pick up an item, which is a TM, the text box comes up blank, and the game freezes. It also freezes if you access the photo gallery in your PC. But apart from that, I don't think it has any other random freezes, not that I've found anyway.

So far i'm at the radio tower defeating Team Rocket, and nothing has frozen it up to there. Running the fixed M3 Patch with Maginus's ARM7 fix.
I use lance's patch and this would be correct, it's not just TMs apparently you can't pick up waterfall when you need to either...

Azlan Uchiha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Umm XXLANCEXX patch was a nuisance....the dialogue cannot be understand...can you teach me how to change the dialogue??cause i play pokemon silver and i thinl the dialogue are the same

~someEBfan~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an EZ flash 4. (the one that uses the gba slot with passkey3)

Is there a patch for HGSS compatible with my flash card or am I screwed?

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
Azlan Uchiha said:
Umm XXLANCEXX patch was a nuisance....the dialogue cannot be understand...can you teach me how to change the dialogue??cause i play pokemon silver and i thinl the dialogue are the same

Well in all fairness you're English "cannot be understand", if you don't like the patch, don't use it
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(RolandHazoto @ Jan 29 2010, 06:51 PM) I use lance's patch and this would be correct, it's not just TMs apparently you can't pick up waterfall when you need to either...

I haven't got this far in the game yet, but thats gonna be highly annoying (N). It just confuses me why you can pick up other items, just not HM's/TM's :S

DDD13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The version for M3 still freeze on my M3 Real, i think its because of the size of the patched rom isn't 128 mb, can you do a patch for m3 real that makes a rom with 128 mb after patched?

Thanks.

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
DDD13 said:
The version for M3 still freeze on my M3 Real, i think its because of the size of the patched rom isn't 128 mb, can you do a patch for m3 real that makes a rom with 128 mb after patched?

Thanks.

Have you updated to the latest firmware?

DDD13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fluganox said:
DDD13 said:

Thanks.

Have you updated to the latest firmware?

I'm using Sakura Firmware, i will try with System V4.7e

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
DDD13 said:

Yeah, I tried the Sakura firmware and still got the freezing. I'm running v4.7b M59 atm, oh, and you'll need to apply the fixed ARM7 file too, since I did, I haven't had a random freeze
biggrin.gif

DDD13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fluganox said:
DDD13 said:

Yeah, I tried the Sakura firmware and still got the freezing. I'm running v4.7b M59 atm, oh, and you'll need to apply the fixed ARM7 file too, since I did, I haven't had a random freeze
biggrin.gif

Where I can find the patch to fixed ARM7?

Thanks

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
As posted in another topic:

QUOTE said:
Link to ARM7 file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4R3HYO4U

After downloading the file you should unpack the rom with dslazy, copy and paste the ARM 7 file provided into the unpacked ROM, and then repack it.

Or in more precise terms... {As posted by summer02}

1. Patch the clean soul silver ROM with Wataru's translation patch. The reason I did this was because if I swapped the arm7 files first, it is no longer clean and the patch file would only end up at 0 bytes.
2. Open dslazy and unpack the now patched soul silver ROM
3. Then copy the arm7 file that's located in the download provided. (As soon as you open the folder, you see the dslazy folder and the arm7 file. Copy that one)
4. Go into the NDS_UNPACK folder that appeared once you unpack the patched soul silver ROM and overwrite (paste) the arm7 file with the previously copied one in step 3.
5. Repack the ROM and overwrite the original patched file. (It's up to you if you want to do this step, it doesn't affect much, but could cause less mixups)
6. Put it on your M3 real and test it.

DDD13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no luck, it keeps give me black screen...do you know where I can find a patched nds rom with arm7 fix and XXLANCEXX Patch Tranlation?
Thanks

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
At what point does it give you a black screen?
And I don't think you can just download that out there, you have to do it yourself (N)

DDD13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fluganox said:
At what point does it give you a black screen?
And I don't think you can just download that out there, you have to do it yourself (N)

It give me the black screen when I load the save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn