ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

SrFoca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! Anyone knows how to play a .romfs in citra becouse i would like to play pokemon sun and moon randomlocke in citra i know that i can play them on hans but i want to play them on citra

Srry for my english

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is there any way to change my character model to lillie
As far as I know overworld models can't be replaced or swapped around yet. Models for battle and Refresh can though, and so can the mini icons for pokemon (that you see in your party/PC/PokePelago) Edit: There are probably others that you can edit that I'm missing, but it's definitely impossible to edit Overworld models right now.

Last edited by MegaKyurem,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As far as I know overworld models can't be replaced or swapped around yet. Models for battle and Refresh can though, and so can the mini icons for pokemon (that you see in your party/PC/PokePelago) Edit: There are probably others that you can edit that I'm missing, but it's definitely impossible to edit Overworld models right now.
There's a video, I think you linked it, of Overworld Poké ride models being swapped.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a video, I think you linked it, of Overworld Poké ride models being swapped.
Oh yeah, forgot that it's possible to change ride pokemon models. It's pretty hard to get them to work though, unless you're just swapping models. Those are the only OW models that you can successfully change though. As much as I want this to be wrong, I don't think it's possible yet. Maybe in a few weeks or possibly even a few months we'll be able to.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, forgot that it's possible to change ride pokemon models. It's pretty hard to get them to work though, unless you're just swapping models. Those are the only OW models that you can successfully change though. As much as I want this to be wrong, I don't think it's possible yet. Maybe in a few weeks or possibly even a few months we'll be able to.
is texture hacking possible yet?

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is texture hacking possible yet?
Yeah. There are several videos on yt of texture hacks (like shadow lugia, custom in-battle trainer models, etc.). It's just pretty hard. I've been trying to successfully get a texture hack working recently so that I could make a tutorial on yt, but the dev version of ohana3ds (for sun/moon) won't let me import textures to the garc files. There's another thread somewhere that has a garctool that works with sun/moon.

SuperWaterKillsX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Note: Sorry for my bad english, i am argentinian.

People, i have a problem. I edit the legs of May in Blender, but, in Ohana looks like this:

View attachment 37556

Why? :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hope you understand me :P

Put the folder with the models and textures in the GARCtool -> Process -> Wait -> Change the "X_.garc" to "X" (Example: 0/0/8 is 8_.garc, only delete the "_.garc") -> Accept the advertise -> Put it in the original folder
I got a question which file is it for trainers(May and Brandon) cause I know I got to go to romfs,a,0,0 but which is it from 0-9???

Note: Sorry for my bad english, i am argentinian.

People, i have a problem. I edit the legs of May in Blender, but, in Ohana looks like this:

View attachment 37556

Why? :/

I hope you understand me :P

Put the folder with the models and textures in the GARCtool -> Process -> Wait -> Change the "X_.garc" to "X" (Example: 0/0/8 is 8_.garc, only delete the "_.garc") -> Accept the advertise -> Put it in the original folder
I got a question which file is it for trainers(May and Brandon) cause I know I got to go

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what paint tool would be best for say changing the color of the hair texture in SuMo, I figure I might as well do this myself now that there's a tutorial... oh yeah, and @Asia81 , why not start throwing links to tutorials you find for model/texture modifications so people can take a shot at it themselves straight from seeing the great examples here 0.0 here's the one i found for texture modification in SuMo, I haven't done it yet but will let ya know if it works :/ http://gbatemp.net/threads/mini-tutorial-replacing-textures-in-sumo.457806/

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what paint tool would be best for say changing the color of the hair texture in SuMo, I figure I might as well do this myself now that there's a tutorial... oh yeah, and @Asia81 , why not start throwing links to tutorials you find for model/texture modifications so people can take a shot at it themselves straight from seeing the great examples here 0.0 here's the one i found for texture modification in SuMo, I haven't done it yet but will let ya know if it works :/ http://gbatemp.net/threads/mini-tutorial-replacing-textures-in-sumo.457806/
You can use anything really, photoshop, GIMP, Paint.net etc

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use anything really, photoshop, GIMP, Paint.net etc
I mean to simply do something like apply a color tint, heres my original post to give the gist of what I'm trying to accomplish :/
I don't care whether it's for SuMo or XY, although I would prefer moon since It's what I'm currently playing.
I'm not sure if it's OK to submit requests for anyone willing to accept but... if it is possible could it be done to do something similar to smashbros of swapping the model and texture files would it be possible to achieve a hairstyle/color similar to Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica in her magical girl form(only difference is the bows in her hair but whatever :P)... even just the color would be nice. I have attached a photo of what i'm talking about.
View attachment 73603
Having the clothes would be nice too but that's a pipe dream I don't mind living without if I can't have it XD

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean to simply do something like apply a color tint, heres my original post to give the gist of what I'm trying to accomplish :/
Yeah you can do that with any of them. I use Paint.net which has an option to just change the tint/hue of the entire texture with a slider. You can also use the magic wand to only select "like" colors and tint them the same way.

Reactions: jt_1258

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you can do that with any of them. I use Paint.net which has an option to just change the tint/hue of the entire texture with a slider. You can also use the magic wand to only select "like" colors and tint them the same way.
hmm, cool, can't wait for model hax, I know saltysd can be used with smash and SuMo, smash finally got model hax so maybe SuMo soon, bit of a dream but eh lul, gnight for now

Reactions: Majickhat55

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah. There are several videos on yt of texture hacks (like shadow lugia, custom in-battle trainer models, etc.). It's just pretty hard. I've been trying to successfully get a texture hack working recently so that I could make a tutorial on yt, but the dev version of ohana3ds (for sun/moon) won't let me import textures to the garc files. There's another thread somewhere that has a garctool that works with sun/moon.
I can change texture with ohana3ds rebirth, just search where you change it and you'll see it's pretty ez

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sure my question was already beed asked, but sorry, too lazy to check 68 pages.
Do you know where I can find the 3D model for the girl?
I want see if I can add a logo (#TeamOnodera xD) on one of the t-shirts she can use.

Or if not posible I would like to know where are the 3d models of all the outfits (mainly t-shirts), maybe it's better to edit them instead editing the boy/girl directly.
Thanks

Edit: Forgot to say for SM

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. a/1/7/3 - HD boys hair
  2. a/1/7/4 - HD boys glasses
  3. a/1/7/5 - HD boys backpacks
  4. a/1/7/6 - HD boys z-braclet
  5. a/1/7/7 - HD boys bottoms
  6. a/1/7/8 - HD boys hats
  7. a/1/7/9 - HD boys socks
  8. a/1/8/0 - HD boys shoes
  9. a/1/8/1 - Boy riding outfit
  10. a/1/8/2 - HD boys shirts
  11. a/1/8/3 -
  12. a/1/8/4 -
  13. a/1/8/5 - HD girls hair ('HD' used in changingroom, passport, etc)
  14. a/1/8/6 - HD girls glasses
  15. a/1/8/7 - HD girls accessories
  16. a/1/8/8 - HD girls sachels
  17. a/1/8/9 - HD girls z-braclet
  18. a/1/9/0 - HD girls bottoms
  19. a/1/9/1 - HD girls hats
  20. a/1/9/2 - HD girls socks
  21. a/1/9/3 - HD girls shoes
  22. a/1/9/4 - Girl riding outfit
  23. a/1/9/5 - HD girls shirts
  24. a/1/9/6 -
  25. a/1/9/7 -
  26. a/1/9/8 - Boys face
  27. a/1/9/9 - OW boys hair
  28. a/2/0/0 - OW boys glasses
  29. a/2/0/1 - OW boys backpacks
  30. a/2/0/2 - OW boys z-braclet
  31. a/2/0/3 - OW boys bottoms
  32. a/2/0/4 - OW boys hats
  33. a/2/0/5 - OW boys socks
  34. a/2/0/6 - OW boys shoes
  35. a/2/0/7 - Boy riding outfit
  36. a/2/0/8 - OW boys shirts
As for OW girls shirts I believe they are located in a/2/2/1

Reactions: Asia81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.