Last edited by JuanCarlosX,
Reactions: PikaUsedThunder

Sirius64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overworld model just about done. Left is the original, center is Rei's Busty May Mod, mine's on the right.

OW.jpg

The model has no belly behind the bag's strap. I duplicated faces from the back to fill the front.

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all! I have a personal project retexturing female/male and shiny pokemon to make them look much better and different. The thing is, I'm too much perfectionist so I'm progressing slowly. If anyone is interested, maybe together we can work in the complete pokedex and improve it.

The way I am working until now is changing only those pokemon that I consider that need a texture rework, for example, jigglippuff shiny is not really different of normal jigglippuff, it only change in his eyes and a skin of a different pink tone. I would prefer prefer a big surprise when you find a rare shiny, like if it is a totally different variation of that pokemon, like an alola form, or even better. Besides a lot of shinys have the same golden, pink or green colors, I hate that, like Pidgey's line...

On the other side, the problem i have with male/female distinctions is that they are exactly the same in mostly of cases. I prefer bigger diferences, like Hippopotas or Unfezant.

In the end, the final goal is achieve a pokedex with more variation and better pokemons.

I have a profile in Imgur where you can see my progress, but I don't know if I can put the link here so here some examples:
HyuPardm.jpg
sEMetDvm.jpg
1fX56MQm.jpg
olziMb0m.jpg
ticx8Afm.jpg
f3RD1hWm.jpg
DiZXMXCm.jpg
jrZrT60m.jpg
5kftT2jm.jpg
YNEnIUTm.jpg
KMIqLHKm.jpg
SbcPVJSt.jpg
TfcGXglt.jpg
Oi9hORXt.jpg
79bDDW6t.jpg
1j5Woc2t.jpg
nptcZfFt.jpg
KSKI64at.jpg
VfNM0Lit.jpg

MarcosEP20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all! I have a personal project retexturing female/male and shiny pokemon to make them look much better and different. The thing is, I'm too much perfectionist so I'm progressing slowly. If anyone is interested, maybe together we can work in the complete pokedex and improve it.

The way I am working until now is changing only those pokemon that I consider that need a texture rework, for example, jigglippuff shiny is not really different of normal jigglippuff, it only change in his eyes and a skin of a different pink tone. I would prefer prefer a big surprise when you find a rare shiny, like if it is a totally different variation of that pokemon, like an alola form, or even better. Besides a lot of shinys have the same golden, pink or green colors, I hate that, like Pidgey's line...

On the other side, the problem i have with male/female distinctions is that they are exactly the same in mostly of cases. I prefer bigger diferences, like Hippopotas or Unfezant.

In the end, the final goal is achieve a pokedex with more variation and better pokemons.

I have a profile in Imgur where you can see my progress, but I don't know if I can put the link here so here some examples:
HyuPardm.jpg
sEMetDvm.jpg
1fX56MQm.jpg
olziMb0m.jpg
ticx8Afm.jpg
f3RD1hWm.jpg
DiZXMXCm.jpg
jrZrT60m.jpg
5kftT2jm.jpg
YNEnIUTm.jpg
KMIqLHKm.jpg
SbcPVJSt.jpg
TfcGXglt.jpg
Oi9hORXt.jpg
79bDDW6t.jpg
1j5Woc2t.jpg
nptcZfFt.jpg
KSKI64at.jpg
VfNM0Lit.jpg
Amazing!

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One question: anyone has been able to modify the flames of pokemon as Charmander or Rapidash, if so, how?

Una pregunta: alguien ha sido capaz de modificar las llamas de pokemon como Charmander o Rapidash, si es así, como?

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Una pregunta: alguien ha sido capaz de modificar las llamas de pokemon como Charmander o Rapidash, si es así, como?

Me gusta Charmander màs que Rapidash. Modificas Rapidash ò Charmander? Charmander es mejor! Pero, me gustaría ver qualquiera.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Los llamas azúles pero Rapidash es genial!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oops, didn't know you were speak English. My Spanish is a little rusty lol :P My guess is that they're stored separately from the main model. Blue flames for both woukd be awesome though, like I said!

Last edited by gryz,

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Me gusta Charmander màs que Rapidash. Modificas Rapidash ò Charmander? Charmander es mejor! Pero, me gustaría ver qualquiera.

My intention is retexturize both of them, in fact you can see Rapidash in the comment above. It is the shiny texture for Rapidash, so the flames should appear in color gray-blue, but look black instead.

Mi intención es retexturizar ambos, de hecho a Rapidash la puedes ver en el comentario de arriba. Es la textura para Rapidash brillante, por lo que las llamas son gris-azuladas, aunque se vean negras

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My intention is retexturize both of them, in fact you can see Rapidash in the comment above. It is the shiny texture for Rapidash, so the flames should appear in color gray-blue, but look black instead.

Mi intención es retexturizar ambos, de hecho a Rapidash la puedes ver en el comentario de arriba. Es la textura para Rapidash brillante, por lo que las llamas son gris-azuladas, aunque se vean negras
Wait do you want me to respond en español or english? Lol anyway, it looks different than in-game, so it could be the way it is rendered in-game. From the looks of it it is coloured by the game. It looks like it could be hardcoded. Try colouring it and see what happens.

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait do you want me to respond en español or english? Lol anyway, it looks different than in-game, so it could be the way it is rendered in-game. From the looks of it it is coloured by the game. It looks like it could be hardcoded. Try colouring it and see what happens.

x) I'm fine with the english. The truth is I haven't tested the textures in-game yet and it would be a bit tedious for me, my plan is test all what I've done until now when I finish with the first gen retexture.

But yes, I need anyone can help this valyrian Charmander to have valyrian tail with valyrian flames.

3cZlMkJm.jpg

Yesterday I was making this Female and ShinyFemale Doduo/Dodrio. I couldn't resist to bring to the life my version of the alolan form of Dodrio that have been running on internet:

MyhmItem.jpg
ktIsclam.jpg

8NokgSMm.jpg
lvcAqY9m.jpg

Last edited by Jenkkrystal,

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

HyuPardm.jpg
sEMetDvm.jpg
1fX56MQm.jpg
olziMb0m.jpg
ticx8Afm.jpg
f3RD1hWm.jpg
DiZXMXCm.jpg
jrZrT60m.jpg
5kftT2jm.jpg
YNEnIUTm.jpg
KMIqLHKm.jpg
SbcPVJSt.jpg
TfcGXglt.jpg
Oi9hORXt.jpg
79bDDW6t.jpg
1j5Woc2t.jpg
nptcZfFt.jpg
KSKI64at.jpg
VfNM0Lit.jpg
Those Butterfree textures are beautiful! Same for the Zubat+Golbat, with the galaxy(i think) wings, looks a bit like Lunala!

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those Butterfree textures are beautiful! Same for the Zubat+Golbat, with the galaxy(i think) wings, looks a bit like Lunala!
Thank you! I changed all the textures of Butterfree to give more logic to its evolutive line, It is too much similar to Venonat, now is a little less. Yes, it's a shiny zubat of the space!!! I can't wait to see how the final crobat will be! :P

I will put here the link to my imgur where you can see all the textures I have done, (if there is any problem with that, i will edit this)

http://jenkkrystal.imgur.com/

Edit. Two more textures, still hot!

oqW5nbsm.jpg
Mn7fsa7m.jpg

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tested the textures in-game today and I've done some captures. A new album has been uploaded to imgur, there you can see some new textures that have not been shown earlier. I'm happy that most of the textures are working fine, one or two need minor corrections.
http://jenkkrystal.imgur.com/all/
A few examples:
HMPEAA2m.jpg
XxLmi3Um.jpg
j0KSbpim.jpg
Emf5XlTm.jpg
ERXhdPLm.jpg
3flFWL0m.jpg
7mDujikm.jpg
5m5ZVHum.jpg
rsvjfvRm.jpg
XEBVmXKm.jpg
VBd4g26m.jpg
ykTGedam.jpg
beVdALqm.jpg
LDEuVvFm.jpg
xcrTnH9m.jpg
9MlKYykm.jpg
RPbCPW6m.jpg
uotX6tem.jpg
v5hy9fCm.jpg
MorytSvm.jpg
0yKwZ0Om.jpg
lRUGMWih.jpg

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here the V.2.0 of Geodude's evo line, I would like their mouths could be seen inside, in cases of Geodude and Graveler are like amethyst geodes:

EbBQzIKm.jpg
oxAr7cim.jpg
qrsS5SMm.jpg

And a fast edition of gastly's line to match better with shiny Mega-Gengar:

D9dFXevm.jpg
YKpyxzDm.jpg

Drowzee (Shiny) and Hypno (MaleShiny, Female, FemaleShiny):

GYKeYTpt.jpg
zZElqV3t.jpg
moLNfGyt.jpg
APvZTHXt.jpg