Gaming [XSEED] Retro Game Challenge

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great game. I'm on the last challenge, and I'm slowly going forward in seeing all the various games' endings.

My single complain is that it doesn't indicates you in anyway what games you have fully completed (and seen the ending) :/
A little star or something on the cartridge would've been a nice reminder.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mixinluv2u said:
SleepingDragon: it works for me only when i press and hold A right when it's about to turn to 2. if i press it too early between 3 and 2 then it doesn't work.
That's what worked for me too. For a while I was trying to press A and let it go, and that didn't work. The magazine wasn't really clear that you needed to press A and hold it down until the race starts. Also to confirm, it only seems to work when you start pressing A right before the counter turns to 2.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
raulpica said:
Great game. I'm on the last challenge, and I'm slowly going forward in seeing all the various games' endings.

My single complain is that it doesn't indicates you in anyway what games you have fully completed (and seen the ending) :/
A little star or something on the cartridge would've been a nice reminder.
but there is. if you go to the game selection menu press A on a game and then there should be a star left to the cartridge which says "completed".

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
Nice post, I've totally missed this game. I've been kinda off from the DS universe the last couple of months... definitely going to check it out!
yaynds.gif

lobben

Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone could upload a save right after beating the Guadia Quest challenges I would really really appreciate it.

lobben

Trophies
XP
Country
But I want to play trough the story and do the rest of the challenges. I just thought that Guadia Quest was really boring and tedious.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Wtf Im stuck on the second challenge lol. I have to shoot a shining enemy insect and supposedly a warp will appear... however, I've gotten to stage 9 and still no warp... what the heck?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Wtf Im stuck on the second challenge lol. I have to shoot a shining enemy insect and supposedly a warp will appear... however, I've gotten to stage 9 and still no warp... what the heck?
when the level starts and the enemies are flying at you before they get in position, there should be a flashing enemy
shoot it quickly and a warp will appear

when you shoot that thing the warp appears n you have to keep shooting that warp until it sucks you up

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
This game absolutely consumed two days of my life. It's all I could do. I ended up completing every challenge, even though I copped out on a few, like the cheap way to see the end of Gaudia Quest. But damnit, it's not very often that a game sucks me in like that. I freaking loved it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1