Homebrew Xorpad generation on 9.2

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Did it work for new 3dsll with firmware 8.1
There's no way to use either this or rxTools on new 3DS yet, as both rely on the Web browser exploit and the n3DS uses a different browser.
I'm sure it won't take too long for something to be released that works with the OoT or Cubic Ninja exploit but for now you'll just have to wait if you don't have an o3DS.

zchtoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
There's no way to use either this or rxTools on new 3DS yet, as both rely on the Web browser exploit and the n3DS uses a different browser.
I'm sure it won't take too long for something to be released that works with the OoT or Cubic Ninja exploit but for now you'll just have to wait if you don't have an o3DS.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Over 1gb in my n3ds lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 377

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I am having issues. I'm using the ROP version (Launcher.dat) and I'm decrypting Smash Bros. 3DS USA. So at first it "creates" its files and takes time and says it completes. When I go into my SD card, it only creates a new file called "s" with no extension. It looks like the latest partition decrypted, but it's not decrypting other partitions. It doesn't work with other SD cards, version 8.1 NAND, different games, and different builds but it's not doing it.

EDIT: Y U NO HELP?!?!?!?!

zchtoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I am having issues. I'm using the Ninjhax version (bootstrap-arm9-kernel-decrypt9.3dsx) and I'm decrypting The Legent of Zelda - The Ocarina of Time 3D HK. So at first it "creates" its files and takes time and says it completes. When I go into my SD card, it only creates a new file called "s" with no extension. who can help me what is wrong with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.