ROM Hack RELEASE XENOBLADE DE SAVE ADDRESS

Mysi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, I'm pretty new to all this kind of stuff and I was wondering on how you use the hexa stuff ?
I wanted to give dunban his monado back, like in the wii version, there was a cheat code that was letting you buy any item at any shop.
So if someone could help me, it would be very nice !

FengTimo

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I finished the game in December, and am now playing through again in NG+. I've got a pretty good gist at save editing; I did create loads of custom Gems (thanks, @Laenthor!), and have discovered that Area Affinity lies at 0x0DF4-0DFD (with each area having two bytes - so Colony 9 is 0DF4-0DF5, Colony 6 is F6-F7, and so on).

However...whenever I try to add party members to my save, the game crashes whenever I open the main menu (i.e. press X). I don't know why that happens, when I copied what was in my "CLEAR!" save at 0x152318 to my NG+ save, exactly.
It seems like the game fails to load the character models used for the menu, since they never appear, and sometimes the screen goes all glitchy before the game crashes.
The 37-byte "Unknown" block immediately after it is filled with 00s, so...can't have anything to do with it. Truly weird.
Hello, I understand that it has been several years since your post was published, but I would be interested to know how you were able to make a "Custom Gem". I will be very grateful for your explanation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8