Gaming Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on SysNAND 9.0.0?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJPlayer
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,239
  • Replies Replies 4

DJPlayer

Banned!
Banned
Joined
May 21, 2015
Messages
542
Reaction score
196
Trophies
0
Age
48
XP
430
Country
Netherlands
Hey Guys, <br />
I bought a n3DS on Firmware 9.0 a few days ago and got Xenoblade Chronicles 3D yesterday. <br />
right now I'm on FIrmware 9.0 to be able to use PastaCFW. <br />
I can't play Xenoblade because it stucks on BootLogo. Is there a way to "patch" this game (as cia) to make it playable on this Firmware? <br />
Already tried to dump the game and make a cia with this tool (9.0 Spoof) but It still stucks on BootLogo: http://rghost.net/87wcwR2Lh <br /> anyone who has a Idea how I can get it to work?
 
Once nop90 finishes his firmlaunchax port, it will be possible to launch newer FIRM in PastaCFW, much like GW uses 9.4 FIRM in their newer updates, this is what allows Xenoblade to work. So not all hope is lost, it will just take time.
great, thanks for the info! :D I hope that will work
 

Site & Scene News