Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eiffel2018
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 135,298
  • Replies Replies 846
  • Likes Likes 140
I was wondering if I can download this file on switch itself(without any PC)
 
Modified some code in the cheats file, hopefully it's fixed all the crashes, and should work with breeze now.
Great will test them out and let you know if they work
Post automatically merged:

Modified some code in the cheats file, hopefully it's fixed all the crashes, and should work with breeze now.
unfortunately, the game still crashes. I used the item multiplier 3x after i loaded into the game. I walked up to pick up an item and game crashed. Then i tested a different code. I went into combat ( no codes on) to see if it crashes. game did not crash so i withdrawn from the battle to do a reset. Turned on the No cooldown arts code and the moment I initiated combat, the game crashed.
Post automatically merged:

Great will test them out and let you know if they work
Post automatically merged:


unfortunately, the game still crashes. I used the item multiplier 3x after i loaded into the game. I walked up to pick up an item and game crashed. Then i tested a different code. I went into combat ( no codes on) to see if it crashes. game did not crash so i withdrawn from the battle to do a reset. Turned on the No cooldown arts code and the moment I initiated combat, the game crashed.
I also just tested the 2 times damage modifier to see if it can run that without crashing. Loaded into the game walked around. Toggle the damage modifier code and went to attack a mob, the moment the battle started the game crashed.
Post automatically merged:

Great will test them out and let you know if they work
Post automatically merged:


unfortunately, the game still crashes. I used the item multiplier 3x after i loaded into the game. I walked up to pick up an item and game crashed. Then i tested a different code. I went into combat ( no codes on) to see if it crashes. game did not crash so i withdrawn from the battle to do a reset. Turned on the No cooldown arts code and the moment I initiated combat, the game crashed.
Post automatically merged:


I also just tested the 2 times damage modifier to see if it can run that without crashing. Loaded into the game walked around. Toggle the damage modifier code and went to attack a mob, the moment the battle started the game crashed.
Sorry if im giving you a hard time trying to figure it out Im not trying to be difficult or anything :(
 
Last edited by Ace_mantis,
Finally done going through with IMHex and updating the original cheats. If you find any issues please let me know.

[Xenoblade Chronicles 3 v2.2.0 TID=010074F013262000 BID=82D187FE9EF9BE92] by Eiffel2018

Updated 2/21/2024 Should work with Breeze now, crashes fixed with XP cheats.
Game crashes everytime I use one of the cheats.
 
If you are on real hardware use Edizon OVL with the newest Tesla OVL
Edizon 3.0.1, Edizon Overlay 1.0.7, Tesla 1.2.3.
EDIT: Edizon-SE

Activating through Overlay:
Enabling item pickup distance x9
from main menu I hit continue, crash during loading
when in game, everything visible turns into wild characters and freezes, crash.

XP cheats
freezes after I kill an enemy and the loot would spawn.

Activating through Edizon-SE, crash on reentering the game.

No clue what I'm doing wrong here :(
 
Last edited by Snowlaxxx,
Wonder if there's a cheat that allows editing Masha's accessories? Or maybe a save editor that can do so.
Post automatically merged:

Wonder if there's a cheat that allows editing Masha's accessories? Or maybe a save editor that can do so.
Never mind, found it, for those interested search the net for "Xenoblade 3 recordkeeper", it's a website and it's updated to modify save version 2.20
 
Last edited by Redverd,
Wonder if there's a cheat that allows editing Masha's accessories? Or maybe a save editor that can do so.
Post automatically merged:


Never mind, found it, for those interested search the net for "Xenoblade 3 recordkeeper", it's a website and it's updated to modify save version 2.20
I've been helping debug & enhance recordkeeper for a while, and it's a pretty amazing tool for editing XC3 save files. There are still a few gaps in its capability, but all of the important things are there.

I'm not the author, so it wasn't my place to announce it, but maybe Rocco the owner would welcome more eyes to help test, decode save file data, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Redverd
Hello. I'm looking for a cheat to get 0,5 exp multiplier. 50% less exp. Is it possible to make such cheat ?
I need it for version 2.0.0 of the game. It's the only version I can combine all mods I want to use, some aren't available on 2.2.0.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86415
Threads:
7849
Messages:
42488
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News