werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1020mhz on cpu 768mhz on gpu 1600mhz on ram

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in one word docked mode
When loading the game with LayeredFS the game gets stuck on the first loading symbol at the bottom, even with the correct clock speeds. Any ideia why?

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
When loading the game with LayeredFS the game gets stuck on the first loading symbol at the bottom, even with the correct clock speeds. Any ideia why?
Clocks arent the problem it must be your files or something if it was the clocks i wont be able to play wolfenstein 2 at 76mhz with 5fps and 360p like im doing rigt now.

werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Clocks arent the problem it must be your files or something if it was the clocks i wont be able to play wolfenstein 2 at 76mhz with 5fps and 360p like im doing rigt now.
So, just to check. Am I doing it correctly?
1) Extract NSP/XCI to NCA
2) Extract NCA to LayeredFS
3) Put bf2.ard and bf2.arh into Xenoblade2Set location
4) Modify "lib_nx.ini" with the desired settings
5) Execute "1.reimport.bat"
6) Put bf2.ard and bf2.arh back into "romfs" folder
7) Put "romfs" folder into "Sdcard/atmosphere/titles/Title_ID"

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What window of reimport shows at the end of importing?
When you try to run first time game with bf2.ard in sdcard after turning on Switch, close your game, delete romfs_metadata.bin file from *titleid* folder with NX-Shell and try to run game again.

Reactions: werneck14

werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When you try to run first time game with bf2.ard in sdcard after turning on Switch, close your game, delete romfs_metadata.bin file from *titleid* folder with NX-Shell and try to run game again.
I'll try that, but now i deleted the modified bf2.ard and need to reimport it. When I'm finished i give you an answer. Thank you!

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You must have, otherwise you would get an error in Explorer. Method for FAT32 is compatible with exfat, but method for exfat is not compatible with FAT32. ;)

For 6.1. you need Python 3 installed.

Last edited by masagrator,

werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You must have, otherwise you would get an error in Explorer. Method for FAT32 is compatible with exfat, but method for exfat is not compatible with FAT32. ;)

For 6.1. you need Python 3 installed.
Does it matter if it is version 3.1.3 or 3.7.2?

SENSENuii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Make sure there is a blank line at the end of lib_nx.ini
Like this
good.PNG

not this
bad.PNG

werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Make sure there is a blank line at the end of lib_nx.ini
Like thisView attachment 157561

not thisView attachment 157562
Ohhh. Could it really be because of that? Mine doesn't have the blank line. I've got 248 lines. The correct should be 249 lines, right?

Just to confirm, I don't need to put "exefs" into "atmosphere/title/Title_ID", right?

SENSENuii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ohhh. Could it really be because of that? Mine doesn't have the blank line. I've got 248 lines. The correct should be 249 lines, right?
I cant be sure but that fixed it for me, let me know

Just to confirm, I don't need to put "exefs" into "atmosphere/title/Title_ID", right?
I cant be sure but that fixed it for me, let me know if it worked for you.
No just the two you modded from romfs.

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey @masagrator , I'm working in a Pt-Br translation for XC2 and had the same issue reimporting the files to bf2.
So I figured if you put the modified file in a romfs folder with the title id of a dlc, just like you would put in bf2, it will work like a charm.
Of course you would need to have this DLC installed, but it would still be better than having an extra 10gb file in SD.

werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I cant be sure but that fixed it for me, let me know

I cant be sure but that fixed it for me, let me know if it worked for you.
No just the two you modded from romfs.
Also the "stream" folder inside "romfs", is it necessary? Or is really just bf2.ard and bf2.arh that is needed?

werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey @masagrator , I'm working in a Pt-Br translation for XC2 and had the same issue reimporting the files to bf2.
So I figured if you put the modified file in a romfs folder with the title id of a dlc, just like you would put in bf2, it will work like a charm.
Of course you would need to have this DLC installed, but it would still be better than having an extra 10gb file in SD.
Massa demais cara! Continue o ótimo trabalho, bom saber que tem BRs trabalhando em traduções dos jogos da Nintendo.

I just need to put "lib_nx.ini" inside /romfs/Title_ID_TornaDLC" for example?

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Massa demais cara! Continue o ótimo trabalho, bom saber que tem BRs trabalhando em traduções dos jogos da Nintendo.

I just need to put "lib_nx.ini" inside /romfs/Title_ID_TornaDLC" for example?

If this is the same path that the file is in bf2, yes.
It work with the translation, you need to test to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"