ROM Hack RELEASE Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Graphics Settings

SENSENuii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not sure. Try to change folder name 0100E95004039001 to 0100C9F009F7A000 and try.
No luck, looks like you still have to rebuild the files.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did modify the tool so it works with the torna cart if you want to add it to the first post.

Attachments

• XenobladeTornaSet.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 398

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@Rodrigo Mafra if I can ask... What tools are you using for decrypting/encrypting bdat texts? I was thinking of translating this game in distant future, but i only discovered tool for decrypting. Nothing else.

Reactions: DCG

Despo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello everyone, could someone lend me an already modified to 720p "docked look undocked" .nsp im trying this for days and i simply cant get it to work, i currently have my switch overclocked to 1,2ghz on the cpu and 460/768mhz on the gpu core /1600mhz on the memory, im really looking forward to see how it runs :) also i would really like to make a conciderable donation to the kind soul that lends me a hand here.

Last edited by Despo,

SENSENuii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello everyone, could someone lend me an already modified to 720p "docked look undocked" .nsp im trying this for days and i simply cant get it to work, i currently have my switch overclocked to 1,2ghz on the cpu and 460/768mhz on the gpu core /1600mhz on the memory, im really looking forward to see how it runs :) also i would really like to make a conciderable donation to the kind soul that lends me a hand here.
We do not condone piracy, use the new method.

Last edited by SENSENuii,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So for what you need nsp? New method doesn't need it. Old method you need to do by yourself, because -> piracy.

What CFW are You using?

Despo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So for what you need nsp? New method doesn't need it. Old method you need to do by yourself, because -> piracy.

What CFW are You using?
ty so much for replying really, im using latest atmosphere, but theres no xenoblade related folder on my atmosphere\titles or any other \titles folder really, since this works by modifiying a file inside one dlc i was asking for an already modified dlc nsp so i can get it to work. thanks again for replying and have a nice day

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
but theres no xenoblade related folder on my atmosphere\titles or any other \titles folder really
Because You need to make it.
this works by modifiying a file inside one dlc
No, it's not working by modyfing DLC. Installing DLC unlocks loading files from external source, not archive-only like in base game.

Download profiles.zip. Unpack it. Go to unpacked folder, then Like Docked Mode -> Max 720p -> ...
Rename folder (if you have japanese voice pack installed)
0100E95004039001
to
0100E95004039063

Copy folder 0100E95004039063 to atmosphere/titles/

Reactions: DCG

Despo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
perhaps im just stupid and you just have to copy the profile i downloaded in my atmosphere/titles

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ty so much its working now i can confirm with my oc'ed switch works just like docked, a little warm and loud but its perfectly fine, ty once again, where can i donate to suport your work?

yamato123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi can someone kind enough to do step by step youtube tutorial for SX OS users ( for newbie like me) ? i tried a few times and mess up everytime i did it. Thanks in advance guys

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi can someone kind enough to do step by step youtube tutorial for SX OS users ( for newbie like me) ? i tried a few times and mess up everytime i did it. Thanks in advance guys
Where you mess up? You get an error somewhere or not? How many lines your lib_nx.ini have?

Despo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Whats the recommended level to overclock to?
1600mhz on the gpu memory, 1220mhz on the cpu, 921mhz on the gpu core (capped to 460mhz when not plugged to the oficial charger) right now only usefull for dinamic resolution games/xc2 since it drains full battery in a hour or so, whats interesting of the new oc module is underclocking, you can get 4+ hours of battery life on some games without any noticeable diference in framerate/quality.

Reactions: RahFah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.