RELEASE Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Graphics Settings

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by masagrator, Jan 21, 2019.

1. SENSENuii

SENSENuii Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2019
    Japan
    Torna standalone cart?

2. masagrator
    OP

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    I'm not sure. Try to change folder name 0100E95004039001 to 0100C9F009F7A000 and try.

Last edited by masagrator, Feb 11, 2019
  3. SENSENuii

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2019
    Japan
    No luck, looks like you still have to rebuild the files.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I did modify the tool so it works with the torna cart if you want to add it to the first post.

Attached Files:

4. masagrator
    OP

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    Yeah, I mentioned your package in first post.
    Thx.

5. masagrator
    OP

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    @Rodrigo Mafra if I can ask... What tools are you using for decrypting/encrypting bdat texts? I was thinking of translating this game in distant future, but i only discovered tool for decrypting. Nothing else.

DCG likes this.
  6. Rodrigo Mafra

Rodrigo Mafra GBAtemp Regular

May 3, 2016
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    You're Welcome!!!

7. whateverg1012

whateverg1012 Fringe Weaver

Sep 23, 2016
    United States
    VA-11 Hall-A
    Fantastic work on this mod @masagrator, the layeredfs method is so simple and works perfectly, the game looks beautiful in portable mode now. Thank you!

8. yamato123
    This message by yamato123 has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Feb 13, 2019, Reason: Asking for warez.
    Feb 13, 2019
  9. masagrator
    This message by masagrator has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Feb 13, 2019, Reason: Reply to deleted post.
    Feb 13, 2019
  10. Despo

Despo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2019
    Argentina
    Hello everyone, could someone lend me an already modified to 720p "docked look undocked" .nsp im trying this for days and i simply cant get it to work, i currently have my switch overclocked to 1,2ghz on the cpu and 460/768mhz on the gpu core /1600mhz on the memory, im really looking forward to see how it runs :) also i would really like to make a conciderable donation to the kind soul that lends me a hand here.

Last edited by Despo, Feb 14, 2019
  11. SENSENuii

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2019
    Japan
    We do not condone piracy, use the new method.

Last edited by SENSENuii, Feb 14, 2019
  12. Despo

Despo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2019
    Argentina
    i have the game purchased myself using my cartridge backup actually, you can use the japanese voice dlc for example for this.

13. masagrator
    OP

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    So for what you need nsp? New method doesn't need it. Old method you need to do by yourself, because -> piracy.

What CFW are You using?

14. Despo

Despo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2019
    Argentina
    ty so much for replying really, im using latest atmosphere, but theres no xenoblade related folder on my atmosphere\titles or any other \titles folder really, since this works by modifiying a file inside one dlc i was asking for an already modified dlc nsp so i can get it to work. thanks again for replying and have a nice day

15. masagrator
    OP

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    Because You need to make it.
    No, it's not working by modyfing DLC. Installing DLC unlocks loading files from external source, not archive-only like in base game.

Download profiles.zip. Unpack it. Go to unpacked folder, then Like Docked Mode -> Max 720p -> ...
    Rename folder (if you have japanese voice pack installed)
    0100E95004039001
    to
    0100E95004039063

Copy folder 0100E95004039063 to atmosphere/titles/

DCG likes this.
  16. Despo

Despo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2019
    Argentina
    perhaps im just stupid and you just have to copy the profile i downloaded in my atmosphere/titles

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

ty so much its working now i can confirm with my oc'ed switch works just like docked, a little warm and loud but its perfectly fine, ty once again, where can i donate to suport your work?

17. masagrator
    OP

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    I have used only what i found in game files. Many people helped me to perfect it. So it's non-profit.

18. Despo

Despo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2019
    Argentina
    i love you so much dude, thanks for your nice work, im looking forward to the future. have a nice day.

19. yamato123

yamato123 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2019
    United States
    Hi can someone kind enough to do step by step youtube tutorial for SX OS users ( for newbie like me) ? i tried a few times and mess up everytime i did it. Thanks in advance guys

20. hitodesu

hitodesu GBAtemp Regular

Mar 10, 2017
    United States
    Whats the recommended level to overclock to?

21. masagrator
    OP

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    Where you mess up? You get an error somewhere or not? How many lines your lib_nx.ini have?

22. Despo

Despo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2019
    Argentina
    1600mhz on the gpu memory, 1220mhz on the cpu, 921mhz on the gpu core (capped to 460mhz when not plugged to the oficial charger) right now only usefull for dinamic resolution games/xc2 since it drains full battery in a hour or so, whats interesting of the new oc module is underclocking, you can get 4+ hours of battery life on some games without any noticeable diference in framerate/quality.

RahFah likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted