• Replies 269
  • Likes 17

vebririon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i also took the file from the github before asking you, but seems like i'm typing something wrong (file route might be the filename+extention or something else ?)

thanks a lot for your help, cant wait to read you =D

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Added v0.2 of the cleaner
- Added xci repacking. You can now repack as:
*xci
*nsp
*both formats
- Added nsp_cleaner_options.cmd at zconfig. It'll let you configure the repack
option for auto-mode as (xci,nsp,both)
- If xci repacking filenames with [UPD] tag are skipped
- If with xci repacking an error is logged it activates a fallback and an
xci + [lc].nsp are build.
- Now we support subfolders, thanks to MadScript77 for the advice on how to
set it as in the other great advices he gave about the code.
- For manual mode you can allways choose what format to build from the current
list.
- More changes coming soon.

NOTE: STILL DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO FIX THE WEIRD CHARACTERS ERROR
also packing a batch to get python libraries dependencies. I believe they're only "urllib3" and unidecode but added commented the other ones from nut if you want to install them take off the "::"

https://github.com/julesontheroad/NUT_BATCH_CLEANER/releases/tag/0.2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i also took the file from the github before asking you, but seems like i'm typing something wrong (file route might be the filename+extention or something else ?)

thanks a lot for your help, cant wait to read you =D
Sorry, didn't have time yesterday to make you the batch, I'll do it later today ;)

Attachments

• NUT_BATCH_CLEANER.V02.zip
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 163

Bigjokker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a batch file to convert NSP to XCI. Does not need python just windows.

I have not tested the XCI in SX OS as I do not have it. So if anyone can test with SX OS and let me know I'd appreciate it.:)

This not only changes the RightsID but also changes NCAs From DOWNLOAD to GAMECARD.

Just add keys.txt in ztools folder and drag NSP onto bat.

EDIT: Removed download. Not working.

Last edited by Bigjokker,

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
NUT Cleaner 0.21
---------------
0. Changelog
---------------
v0.21- Fixed issue with manual mode not detecting the user repacking input correctly
Added better check for dlcs and updates, according to id
Added another config parameter to "nsp_cleaner_options.cmd" (xnsp_ifnotgame)
> This parameter serves to repack dlcs and updates as nsp if processing list as xci only.
Options are:
* true: repack dlcs and updates as nsp
* false: skip dlc and update repacking when exporting as xci.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here is a batch file to convert NSP to XCI. Does not need python just windows.

I have not tested the XCI in SX OS as I do not have it. So if anyone can test with SX OS and let me know I'd appreciate it.:)

This not only changes the RightsID but also changes NCAs From DOWNLOAD to GAMECARD.

Just add keys.txt in ztools folder and drag NSP onto bat.
Dunno what you have done but it crashes the console at the loader.
By the way mine doesn't really need python to generate the xci, I use nspbuilder for 2 things:
1- Generate the [lc].nsp to install the ticket in the console since you need it to decrypt the nca files. It isn't the download gamecard thing, the nca from eshop are encrypted with the titlekey from the ticket (that's what nut from blawar takes care of).
2- To repackage the updates/dlc with the trimmer.
I think what makes it fail this time is the thing about changing the flag. That's what 4NXCI does (that and recalculate hashes if I remember right) but the thing is that cartridges aren't encrypted with titlekeys they use standard crypto so it works for them without much changes.

Attachments

• NUT BATCH CLEANER (v0.21)(nk).zip
    991.8 KB · Views: 147

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using tom sd files v9.0.2 loading a clean nsp file it wont work but using sxos and reiNX it works is it because of this Added FS hashes for 6.0.0-5.0 and tom sd files it dont have causing it to not work

Hernie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would somebody tell me if this will work? Use 4NXCI to convert an xci to nsp. Use NSPATCHER to remove the firmware requirements. Then, use XCI Builder to package it all back up? I want to Play Captain Toad, but I'm on 4.1.0, lol.

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
using tom sd files v9.0.2 loading a clean nsp file it wont work but using sxos and reiNX it works is it because of this Added FS hashes for 6.0.0-5.0 and tom sd files it dont have causing it to not work
Thanks for the information, a couple of users told me they were having issues with 6.0 and one with 5.1 with Hekate, I was expecting to be one of the sigpatches ReiNX have but default but Hekate doesn't but wasn't sure since I'm in FW 5.1

BTW I'm uploading a new version later than the day for Nut Cleaner if you want to try it. It won't be much changes though, biggest one may be the possibility to repack erased files as .zip so you can go bact to the original file in future revisions of the program.

Would somebody tell me if this will work? Use 4NXCI to convert an xci to nsp. Use NSPATCHER to remove the firmware requirements. Then, use XCI Builder to package it all back up? I want to Play Captain Toad, but I'm on 4.1.0, lol.
Well, it won't work. Not like that the cartridges are set at their real requirement already which is the masterkey with wich the nca files inside were encrypted. The nsp files have also a false requirement base in current firmware that the eshop sets and for example tinfoil can just ignore. Basically you can ignore that since the external container (nsp, xci) in never encrypted, while the internal one it is.
Since you're in SX OS we may test something I was meaning to test related to thins. I'll send you an MP.

Last edited by JRoad,

Hernie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the information, a couple of users told me they were having issues with 6.0 and one with 5.1 with Hekate, I was expecting to be one of the sigpatches ReiNX have but default but Hekate doesn't but wasn't sure since I'm in FW 5.1

Well, it won't work. Not like that the cartridges are set at their real requirement already which is the masterkey with wich the nca files inside were encrypted. The nsp files have also a false requirement base in current firmware that the eshop sets and for example tinfoil can just ignore. Basically you can ignore that since the external container (nsp, xci) in never encrypted, while the internal one it is.
Since you're in SX OS we may test something I was meaning to test related to thins. I'll send you an MP.
Cool

LucioDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The cleaner repacks directly as xci. Is just that I didn't put the trimmer in it yet + more functions I'll put in a new program that will unify them all.
Oh well i havent tried it yet im waiting for your latest release to be done, but im just asking because so far im not banned and im only using xci Roms with sx pro on airplane mode, and this could help me to finally play eshop exclusive games like mega man x legacy collection 2

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Oh well i havent tried it yet im waiting for your latest release to be done, but im just asking because so far im not banned and im only using xci Roms with sx pro on airplane mode, and this could help me to finally play eshop exclusive games like mega man x legacy collection 2
This one works right. Most important thing in next one is that it packs ticket, certs, jpg pictures, xml files... in a zip instead of deleting them. Just to implement a reverse feature in the future f someone doesn't want to keep the original.

LucioDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
This one works right. Most important thing in next one is that it packs ticket, certs, jpg pictures, xml files... in a zip instead of deleting them. Just to implement a reverse feature in the future f someone doesn't want to keep the original.
So it means i could try now? Mmm but im very clumsy, and spanish so i might not understand properly the process, i will wait for the next release to convert some nsp
This will be helpfull as the next ace attorney games will be most likely eshop only

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So it means i could try now? Mmm but im very clumsy, and spanish so i might not understand properly the process, i will wait for the next release to convert some nsp
This will be helpfull as the next ace attorney games will be most likely eshop only
I'm spanish too. Just come to elotrolado.net and look for "NUT BATCH CLEANER. Eliminación de encriptación por titlerights en nsp" for spanish support ;)

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Released version 0.3
https://github.com/julesontheroad/NUT_BATCH_CLEANER/releases/tag/v0.30
v0.30- Added new options in zconfig.
> Option 4: Way the items are organized.
* line: scattered in output folder
* folder: in folders according to game name
> Option 5 and option 6: Output folders for xci and nsp. As default using
a common folder for both.
> Option 7: Preserve stripped files from the nsp as a .zip file for future
restore function. (True by default)
> Option 8: Replace original file with clean/converted files.As default false.
TAKE CARE WITH THIS ONE. BETTER CHECK ALL WORKS FINE BEFORE ACTIVATING IT.
Added option to erase list.txt in manual mode.

Attachments

• NUT BATCH CLEANER (nk) v0.3.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 144

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you need to install that tiny nsp ? and would you be able to update online with the XCI, since I don't know what that nsp contains

edit: downloaded the NUT file.
I can't even get that to work. I put the keys.txt in place (updated)
and drop an NSP on the batch file. it flashes for a sec, and it quits.
what am I missing here?

Last edited by pka4916,

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
do you need to install that tiny nsp ? and would you be able to update online with the XCI, since I don't know what that nsp contains
If you use NUT cleaner you won't have the need for that nsp since it erases the titlerights encryption. I didn't make a new thread for the cleaner because it's a temporal mesure since I plan to release soon NX-Builder which is going to mix cleaner, builder and trimmer with options to generate xci or nsp files, supported by hacbuild and NUT libraries.
But yeah for now use NUT Batch Cleaner, from the post above yours. Execute this bat to get python dependencies, be sure to have python 3.7 installed and fill keys.txt in ztools. It should work for you and let you clean the nsp files from tickets and titlerights and repack as nsp, xci or both.
Dependencies: https://fil.email/syQ8N84F?&showconfirmation=true

Also it supports 2 modes:
Auto mode: You drag or folder in the bat and it'll process the files.
Manual mode: You enter by double clicking the bat. You can generate a list of files to process by dragging files or folders in the bat and repack as xci, nsp or both. It'll make xci files that doesn't require a ticket.
You can configure the options for auto mode as some other things by editing the .cmd file in the folder "zconfig". More info about the options in the readme and here:
https://github.com/julesontheroad/NUT_BATCH_CLEANER/releases

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ok.
I was working with the NUT cleaner, but nothing happens.
I did run the Dependencies and filled out the keys.txt
Python 3.7 is installed

Edit: downloaded this Batch file, and that one did something else.
Now I can start the other one..
Weird.

Last edited by pka4916,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1