• Replies 269
  • Likes 17

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dumb question.. the program works fine, and created some XCI's
and got the updates from Nintendo online.
When I try to dump them, the game + update doesn't have a Title key in it.
Does Nut remove those from the NSP?
Is there a way to put them back or leave them in there? or will that raise a flag with Nintendo

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I plan to add a reverse mode, it's easy with nspbuild if you still have the [lc].nsp but reverse may not be ready for today. Probably it'll be up and running in the weekend with more changes I plan to do.

Any news on this ?

I was thinking of the option like this :
* Choosing Reverse Mode (Merge LC NSP and XCI)
* Drag a Folder
* detect XXXX[lc].nsp AND [xcib].xci (same file title name)
* Merge them to a clean NSP Again (or better directly into a XCI cleaned)

Thanks for this awesome batch, it's pretty clear :)

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is there a way to put them back or leave them in there? or will that raise a flag with Nintendo
Any news on this ?

I was thinking of the option like this :
* Choosing Reverse Mode (Merge LC NSP and XCI)
* Drag a Folder
* detect XXXX[lc].nsp AND [xcib].xci (same file title name)
* Merge them to a clean NSP Again (or better directly into a XCI cleaned)

Thanks for this awesome batch, it's pretty clear :)
I'm working in NX-Batchbuilder that will put all together but since I put so many options in the cleaner it takes a little longer to integrate all XD.

Reactions: soaresden

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry, didn't saw your post. Yeah it's possible to leave them there and that is what NUT does by deffault, the thing is tinfoil for example install the ticket + cert so it will end in your console and that's what theoretically raises Nintendo's flags for base games and dlcs. Updates are fine since ticket and cert is equal as the one you get if you download from console.
In update's case I erase the ticket and titlerights if it's from an eshop game since I believe is not logical to have an update ticket without a base game ticket in a game you can only get by eshop, although it may be possible Nintendo doesn't verify this at the moment.
I can put the option of leave them there in future versions since I think deez can ignore them and not install them in your console.

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem now it, that I cannot dump the game and Updates from a game to NSP since it's giving me that message in the switchsdtool 1.7.

Last edited by pka4916,

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The problem now it, that I cannot dump (backup) the NSP since it's giving me that message in the switchsdtool 1.7.
¿you mean the installed one? I think switchsdtool depends on tickets for the dumping, I doubt it expects a ticketless nsp since it's meant to dump things you buy.

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the updates don't have Title ID's normally. I can dump original ones just fine, except for the converted ones with this tool.
(or Title key) I have to start it up to see what it was now.

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
the updates don't have Title ID's normally. I can dump original ones just fine, except for the converted ones with this tool.
(or Title key) I have to start it up to see what it was now.
The updates have ticket + cert too so if you clean ticket+cert and the tool relies on that you won't be able to dump them. Also updates do have titleid, they have the same title id as the game in all nca files except in .cnmt.nca wich replace the last 3 numbers of the titleid for 800.
BTW they do have a titlekey too, try decrypting the nca files from an update without a titlekey.

Last edited by JRoad,

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a screen. Maybe I am talking about the wrong thing?
This game was converted from NSP to XCI

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

got to think.. I used a NAND dump from an older date. Do I need to use a current NAND dump with the items on it? (just got to think about that)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.5 KB · Views: 306

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's telling you there are no tickets present in the update, and titlekey not available the reason it's it doesn't expect an installed game without tickets. It probably would be the same if the ticket was intalled after changing the encryption in the header. The program just doesn't expect this kind of nsp files.
I don't exactly see why you want to dump it from the sd instead of keeping either the original or the output.nsp from the cleaner.

got to think.. I used a NAND dump from an older date. Do I need to use a current NAND dump with the items on it? (just got to think about that)
Ah, know I think I understood you. Yes you need a new NAND dump everytime you download games/updates to get the new tickets from your NAND. It's a pain in the ass from what I did heard, I don't know if you can just use the ticket dumper script mounting the nand with memloader directly. Didn't look at how the dumper works yet.

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's working now lol.

I do have 1 file, that will not work with the batch..
See Screenshot. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 291

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi again,

I used long time ago a LC.nsp from "A robot named fight", and today it's not working anymore.
I mean, i tried xci + nsp = Black screen error at launch
installing nsp's (game and update) --> black screen error at launch

I think it's because of the title key somewhere "invisible" .. How can I uninstall it ?

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi again,

I used long time ago a LC.nsp from "A robot named fight", and today it's not working anymore.
I mean, i tried xci + nsp = Black screen error at launch
installing nsp's (game and update) --> black screen error at launch

I think it's because of the title key somewhere "invisible" .. How can I uninstall it ?
If it's the titlekey you can overwrite it with another nsp by installing with tinfoil or SX installer. Did you upgrade to FW 6.0 or/and SX 2.0? Some games are having issues with that firmware and/or SX OS version. Also you can clean the game installation with devmenu.
I'd try to go back to SX OS 1.9 if you're in 2.0, if the ticket was fine for you before I doubt it's bad.

I may do an option for you during the weekend to restore the xci to nsp and clean the ticket, i'm still looking at some things to add and improve to what will be NX_Builder but that much I can do.

Last edited by JRoad,
Reactions: soaresden

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If it's the titlekey you can overwrite it with another nsp by installing with tinfoil or SX installer. Did you upgrade to FW 6.0 or/and SX 2.0? Some games are having issues with that firmware and/or SX OS version. Also you can clean the game installation with devmenu.
I'd try to go back to SX OS 1.9 if you're in 2.0, if the ticket was fine for you before I doubt it's bad.

I may do an option for you during the weekend to restore the xci to nsp and clean the ticket, i'm still looking at some things to add and improve to what will be NX_Builder but that much I can do.
Nice thanks

Problem was with SX 2.0 ... Hope it will be fixed for 2.1 (still in 5.1.0 anyway)

WiiUAre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
will this program someday evolve to a true xci builder where you build an xci file that does not have to use a install of a small nsp file to play on sx os

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
will this program someday evolve to a true xci builder where you build an xci file that does not have to use a install of a small nsp file to play on sx os
It already evolved to that. Download Nut cleaner v0.3
It is a side development that was meant to erase titlerights from nsp files and then using the builder you could create a xci without the [LC].nsp but I added an option to repack as an xci since people wanted included. I'll upload today or tomorrow a nerd version erasing a couple of name restrictions it have and hopefully during the weekend or first days of next week I'll finish NX-Builder which is meant to unify all these developments into one with the addition of a xci to nsp repacker/converter I made based on NUT libraries.
Didn't made a new post since the idea is to keep all development merged in NX Builder.

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
me disappointed ... keep getting only a nsp file it won't make a xci. it shows me the thumb and then closes screen.
1.- I have a new version here. https://github.com/julesontheroad/NUT_BATCH_CLEANER/releases/tag/v0.4
2.- I didn't post this version in gbatemb because I realized you need to have no spaces in the program route. Also that version has corrected dependencies for nut.
It will work fine if you have a program route without spaces but I didn't post it because i'm correcting that and adding a few more options for v0.41.
3.- Will be interesting to know if you're running in auto mode or in manual mode.
4.- Also you can generate a log for me to look at if you run the bat trough the command line and do this:
cd d\ "program route"
NUT_BC.bat "nsp_route\nsp_name.nsp" >mylog.txt
That will put the things the program output into a log so I can try and figure out your issue.

But yeah v0.41 should come tomorrow. Unfortunately it will pass NX_Builder a few days after to add some options.

WiiUAre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried auto and manual mode when I log i got :
__ __
____ __ __/ /_ _____/ /__ ____ _____ ___ _____
/ __ \/ / / / __/ / ___/ / _ \/ __ `/ __ \/ _ \/ ___/
/ / / / /_/ / /_ / /__/ / __/ /_/ / / / / __/ /
/_/ /_/\__,_/\__/____\___/_/\___/\__,_/_/ /_/\___/_/
/_____/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
============================= BY JULESONTHEROAD =============================
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" POWERED WITH NUT BY BLAWAR "
VERSION 0.40
check xci_batch_builder at: https://github.com/julesontheroad/
and check blawar's NUT at: https://github.com/blawar/nut
Copy yook to nspDecrypted
DONE
Cleaning nsp with nut.py
,;:;;,
;;;;;
.=', ;:;;:,
/_', "=. ';:;:;
@=:__, \,;:;:'
_(\.= ;:;;'
`"_( _/="`
`"'
DONE
Extracting nsp file with hactool by SciresM
DONE
Removing ticket and cert and ziping them
DONE
Repacking as nsp with nspbuild by CVFireDragon
DONE
Cleaned yook.nsp

Your files should be in the respective output folders

/@
\ \
___\ \
(__O) \
(____@) \
(____@) \
(__o)_ \
\ \

HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN TIME
that looks like it al went great but I only get a BC_output directory containing a dir "yook" containing 2 files yook[rr].nsp and yook[del].zip
no xci

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried auto and manual mode when I log i got :

that looks like it al went great but I only get a BC_output directory containing a dir "yook" containing 2 files yook[rr].nsp and yook[del].zip
no xci
Ah wait I know what's your issue. I corrected it in v0.41 but didn't publish it yet. The thing is I only corrected the lack of tags for the titlerights removal, I relized that later.
In your case it's detecting the game as an update or dlc because you don't have titleid. I only correcting the need of titleid or wrong titleid in the titleright removal part, i already corrected that.
If you want to make it detect the game as xci in the mean time put this name in the file yook[0000000].nsp, basically this version check for 000] to know if it's base game.
The program is set so even if you choose xci as output it'll output dlcs and upd files as nsp without tickets, it's meant for you to be able to pass all files at once for the game you want.

New version will come tomorrow but as I said that will fix that issue, and tomorrow's version won't have it as it's already fixed. Also note that if your file is in the format name[titleid].nsp you won't have it at all and that if you pass any clean nsp trough XCI_BatchBuilder (last version) you'll get a xci file without [lc].nsp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ...