1. gavin25

OP gavin25 Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    hello all. i got a XBOXONEX console, it's struck by lightning , press power button is nothing when just connect power cable, need wait 10 second can press power button. white light ,but after 5 second it's auto shutdown.
    when i open this console , i checked three capacitance is losted behind APU . then i reinstalled them. turn on . but same before.
    I want get some help please . and sorry my bad english. :bow:

Attached Files:

2. Jayinem81

Jayinem81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Actually happened to me as well a few years ago and ruined my Xbox one and messed up the HDMI in Xbox 360 and Wii U. That thing is likely a goner you'll probably have to buy another one. Get a surge protector.

3. gavin25

OP gavin25 Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    thanks a lot answer me first. so you mean is this xboxoneX Completely abandoned? cannot to repair?

4. Jayinem81

Jayinem81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Maybe if you took it to the right repair person they can fix it, maybe. But it would probably cost as much as another used one. Of course if you're in Japan like your flag says it could be totally different there I am in U.S.

5. MadMaxGR

MadMaxGR Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Cyprus
    I have similar issue with an xbox one X here. I have concluded that the Dp158 HDMI retimer might cause this. I expect a replacement and see what happens.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - lightning, xboxoneX, seconds