Nintendo Switch v2 won't turn on days after modded

z3ptvm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hello!

I installed the Picofly on my V2 switch without issues(mostly), however the other day I was playing Pokemon Shield with little battery left and after leaving the Pokemon center the screen went black as it should, but this time it never turn on again. I think I heard the console made some kind of noise at that moment, similar like a fan running.

Now the console is not responsive at all, It won't charge with any cable, computer or dock(when I connect it to the dock it flash the light once and nothing more). I have tried several YT troubleshooting videos with steps such as let it charge, try pressing different buttons for 20+ seconds, etc. Nothing works

Is this a common issue? Can it be the CPU? Can it be the battery?

Thanks in advance

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it in RCM? Try leaving it on the charger (you'll get no lights or notifications while it charges in RCM), after that try connecting it to a PC and push the fusee.bin payload.

z3ptvm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi Rikua! Thanks for replying. I opened the switch and welded a chip into the board, then I installed Hekate. If I understand what RCM is, then my switch does not apply to this. Am I correct?
Post automatically merged:

I have opened the switch and removed the chip. Now the Switch turns on fine. Not sure what's the problem. Can the installation, cause some type of electric shortage if it's done incorrectly or something like that? Or even burned the chip itself?

I will try to install it again, but this time I will search a lot more information about how the electronics in this console works and how the chip works in a electronica level.

If anyone has any tips/links/knowledge to share I would be more than grateful.

Last edited by z3ptvm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol