Xbox Live Signup TroubleShooting

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Penguin, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Penguin
    OP

Penguin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2008
    Antarctica
    Hey Everyone,

Lately, I have bought equipment for Xbox Live (Wireless Networking Adapter - since I have a wireless router), my connection is fine, and it says that Xbox Live is up and running. I sign into my offline Gamer Profile, and hit Join Xbox Live. This signs me out, so I sign back in, so I can convert my offline profile -> to online (am I meant to do this? I have two offline gamer profiles on my Xbox... One for me, one for someone else) I am able to enter my e-mail address with password, secret question/answer, DOB, etc. Then when it wants me to read the Terms and Conditions of Xbox Live, and have read it (sort of [​IMG] ), and then I press ACCEPT . It shows a loading-screen-type-thing in the Terms and Conditions, and then comes up with the same ANNOYING message: 'Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later.' I've searched everywhere, and it seems to be some sort of problem within the Xbox Live system itself - too many people trying to sign up at the same time? Anyway, I would like to keep all the GamerScore and Achievements on my offline profile (and if I signup FROM my Xbox, I get 1 month Xbox Live Gold Trial), so creating a profile online won't help me much.

Anyone know how to get it working?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    I suggest keep trying. Ty late at night or early in the morning when the servers tend to be less crowded.

3. Penguin
    OP

Penguin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2008
    Antarctica
    I guess that would work... Are there different servers for different regions? EXAMPLE: Australia has its own server, America has its own server, etc.

Thanks anyway [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice