Gaming Xbox Live Signup TroubleShooting

Penguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Everyone,

Lately, I have bought equipment for Xbox Live (Wireless Networking Adapter - since I have a wireless router), my connection is fine, and it says that Xbox Live is up and running. I sign into my offline Gamer Profile, and hit Join Xbox Live. This signs me out, so I sign back in, so I can convert my offline profile -> to online (am I meant to do this? I have two offline gamer profiles on my Xbox... One for me, one for someone else) I am able to enter my e-mail address with password, secret question/answer, DOB, etc. Then when it wants me to read the Terms and Conditions of Xbox Live, and have read it (sort of
tongue.gif
), and then I press ACCEPT . It shows a loading-screen-type-thing in the Terms and Conditions, and then comes up with the same ANNOYING message: 'Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later.' I've searched everywhere, and it seems to be some sort of problem within the Xbox Live system itself - too many people trying to sign up at the same time? Anyway, I would like to keep all the GamerScore and Achievements on my offline profile (and if I signup FROM my Xbox, I get 1 month Xbox Live Gold Trial), so creating a profile online won't help me much.

Anyone know how to get it working?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

Penguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess that would work... Are there different servers for different regions? EXAMPLE: Australia has its own server, America has its own server, etc.

Thanks anyway
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No sharing