Xbox Live/Media Center Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Calogero91, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Calogero91
    OP

Calogero91 Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.

Dec 8, 2002
    Canada
    Well I recently picked up an xbox 360 an aside from a disk problem I have been having I am also have a great amount of trouble installing XBOX Live throught my wireless laptop on vista. So this is bassicaly what I want to do, Connect my Xbox 360 to my wireless laptop via an ethernet cable so I can play online. And I am having these problems; when I connect my xbox to my laptop my internet stops working? why? it says something about local host or something like that? Also when I try to connect my xbox to find my computer it can never find the ip address and it fails? I am completely clueless and I have yet to find a tutorial or anything to help me so I have turned to my fellow tempers. Also I am completely clueless in setting up media center from my computer to my xbox.

I'm pretty dumb so I might need some exact steps, like what settings to change my network too, stuff like that.

Any what im trying to do is:

XBOX 360 to ethernet cable to wireless laptop with windows vista = letting me play live

Can anyone help?

And if anyones an avid Halo 3 player, add me Calogero91

2. legendofphil

legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

Nov 19, 2002
    I found a guide that should work.

Here

3. Calogero91
    OP

Calogero91 Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.

Dec 8, 2002
    Canada
    I cant figure it out past step 11, can anyone help me out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice