Hacking xbox 360 live cam works on wii & Your Shape

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't work with 224 because it needs IOS58 to be merged, not 57 which is the only option for 224.

If the source for Hermes installer was available then maybe someone could mod it to merge with 58 instead of 57.

Springdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
nikeymikey said:
Doesn't work with 224 because it needs IOS58 to be merged, not 57 which is the only option for 224.

If the source for Hermes installer was available then maybe someone could mod it to merge with 58 instead of 57.

Bad news. And isn't it possible to install IOS58 into IOS57 slot on a wii system?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Springdale said:
nikeymikey said:

Bad news. And isn't it possible to install IOS58 into IOS57 slot on a wii system?
Shure it's possible. But that won't do anything and doesn't work like you think. As far as I understood, the Drivers that are needed for the Cam are only in IOS58. Modifying Hermes cIOS installer isn't that easy, because IOS58 is still not on NUS, you would need to decrypt the WAD, modify the App, etc...

Giantpune posted how to make the cIOS based on 58, I failed to do that, but any other one can try...

Springdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
QUOTE said:
Shure it's possible. But that won't do anything and doesn't work like you think. As far as I understood, the Drivers that are needed for the Cam are only in IOS58. Modifying Hermes cIOS installer isn't that easy, because IOS58 is still not on NUS, you would need to decrypt the WAD, modify the App, etc...

Giantpune posted how to make the cIOS based on 58, I failed to do that, but any other one can try...

Where can I find that guide? I hope someone will make this possible after some time... Otherwise I have a cheap Xbox game with camera for sale
biggrin.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I made an 58+38 merge. It ran Mario Strikers Charged and Pokemon Battle Rev fine. Don't have a webcam or your shape though to test it's webcam capability.

If anyone wants to test it, PM me. It's based on Hermes v4 and installs as IOS223.

EDIT: I have a few testers. Thanks to bnm81002, springdale, and nikeymikey. I'm awaiting their results.

EDIT2: Based on the report by nikeymikey, there's no FAT support. bnm81002 PM'd me about it as well. He has a FAT drive, but hasn't tried it. I'm looking for a few more testers with WBFS drives.

Springdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
techboy said:
Well, I made an 58+38 merge. It ran Mario Strikers Charged and Pokemon Battle Rev fine. Don't have a webcam or your shape though to test it's webcam capability.

If anyone wants to test it, PM me. It's based on Hermes v4 and installs as IOS223.

yaywii.gif

PM sent! I will have my (xbox
biggrin.gif
) camera on sunday, someone please test is until that!!!

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PM sent. Hit me up with that link and ill test that sucker!!!!

As u made it install into 223 ill test it with the guitar games too.

Doesnt work for me im afraid........

i get ERROR: Loading EHC Module (-1), which i think means ur cIOS doesn't load the module for FAT loading.
frown.gif

I dont have a WBFS drive anymore so i cannot test WBFS, maybe it works.

K

Kurisuellegarden

sanoblue said:
only way to really test it would to have both and see the difference. as for "Unique camera tracking technology that scans you body and gives you real-time feedback on your movements" it could just be software... never know... im betting its coding in the disc not the camera....

It's software.
smile.gif
I've seen the same technology on the computer too...it's really weird. o-o But it's all software, the webcam is just plain webcam hardware.

Springdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
nikeymikey said:

i get ERROR: Loading EHC Module (-1), which i think means ur cIOS doesn't load the module for FAT loading.
frown.gif

Well I use WBFS, but I don't have the camera until - at the latest - sunday.

techboy, can you confirm that this cIOS supports only WBFS?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
can you confirm that this cIOS supports only WBFS?
No I can't, since I use WBFS, which worked fine for me (running USB GX with the game set to load on IOS223).

Seeing nikeymikey's post, I have a feeling that FAT support may be an issue.

Springdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
nikeymikey said:

frown.gif

Don't you have an usb key or anything to format is with WBFS manager, but Your Shape on and test?
smile.gif

Can't wait to get my camera.

I will install the WAD (is WAD manager 1.5 GUI ok?) and check to see if it loads the game itself - but first I have to complete my EA Sports Active More Workouts session
wink.gif

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I will install the WAD (is WAD manager 1.5 GUI ok?)
Should be fine.

I'm wondering if I should make a new thread for this...

EDIT: Saw nikeymikey's post. OK. Let me know how it goes.

If you get that error again, try USB Loader GX if you haven't already. It worked for me. Also, maybe try unplugging the camera until after the game is loaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: