Hacking xbox 360 live cam works on wii & Your Shape

acidburnsyou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
note sure if this helps anyone but I have got my disc copy your shape working with a usb xbox 360 live cam useing a manual install of ios58-64v5918.wad

But this confirms tha it works with diffrent types of usb camera

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
no it isn't
laugh.gif

acidburnsyou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Unique camera tracking technology that scans you body and gives you real-time feedback on your movements"

Hummm i would say it's not so unique

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only way to really test it would to have both and see the difference. as for "Unique camera tracking technology that scans you body and gives you real-time feedback on your movements" it could just be software... never know... im betting its coding in the disc not the camera....

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
acidburnsyou said:
note sure if this helps anyone but I have got my disc copy your shape working with a usb xbox 360 live cam useing a manual install of ios58-64v5918.wad

thanks for the info!

any chance of detailing how you manually installed the ios58 please? (I've tried installing it using wad manager but cannot get the game to recognise the xbox 360 camera).

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
gizmomelb said:
acidburnsyou said:

thanks for the info!

any chance of detailing how you manually installed the ios58 please? (I've tried installing it using wad manager but cannot get the game to recognise the xbox 360 camera).
First: There's no "manually" installing. WAD Manager is the best/only solution, so sou should have done it right.

Now, obviously the game has to be loaded with IOS58, so it will only work for Retail/ModChip-Users (and cIOSCORP if there's already a DIP-Patched one). So this won't help Disc and USB-Loader Users. And I guess you're using CFG-Loader right? There's your problem.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
dmunro2002 said:
I have softmod so will this work with a copy dvd from neogamma etc or from my usb hdd using usb loader gx etc. Thanks
QUOTE(dmunro2002 @ Jan 12 2010, 07:18 AM) anyone
You're a pretty big fail, and that's why nobody answers you. Seriously, can you even read?

Edit: A forum isn't here for just asking, it also involves searching and reading. And honestly, in your case it looks like you didn't done both of them, and even double-posted and bumped without any reason. That's why I called you a fail. I was that harsch on purpose, because otherwise you won't learn anything from your mistakes (in my opinion). If you don't want my "help", alright, you can also say that I'm an a***ole, I don't care. But simply look better the next time. If you're clever you'll leave it on this, for me this case is closed.

dmunro2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
dmunro2002 said:
I have softmod so will this work with a copy dvd from neogamma etc or from my usb hdd using usb loader gx etc. Thanks
You're a pretty big fail, and that's why nobody answers you. Seriously, can you even read?

You answered, does that make you an even bigger fail???

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dmunro2002 said:
Blue-K said:
dmunro2002 said:

no he didn't answer...

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pete666 said:
dmunro2002 said:
Blue-K said:
dmunro2002 said:

no he didn't answer...
doublefacepalm21.jpg

Springdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi, is the same camera bundled with You're in the Movies XBox 360 game, anyone knows?
smile.gif

Also, any news about merging IOS38 with IOS58 (or 57?) with Hermes rev5?

Springdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
KiiWii said:
Springdale said:
Hi, is the same camera bundled with You're in the Movies XBox 360 game, anyone knows?
smile.gif

yes same cam.

i picked "Urine the movies" (actually really funny game) for 4 pounds with the cam just to try this out!

Fine, thanks for the reply, then I pick up the game with camera brand new for ~20€ via a local ebay-like site
smile.gif

Question is, will we be able to run it through USB loaders. I see lots of problems at the moment with Hermes rev5, and on the changelog it lists IOS224 option as IOS38 merged with IOS57, but Your Shape requires IOS58 as far as I know... What do you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2