Siegesmund

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright then
The thing is there isn’t that much choice on torrents , but I’ll just give a ... on it

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reinstall ABGX otherwise.

Iirc, the stealth files themselves get downloaded from the ABGX servers, video ISOs are the ones you have to download yourself.

Siegesmund

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It’s me again .
I finally managed to patch Forza Motorsport 4 completely (everything was green in abgx) , but again a problem , the edit date from the iso file and the disc image file for ImgBurn were different (the iso had the one for today , because that’s where I patched it but the disc image file’s last edit was like a month ago)
So I started wondering whether the patched iso also automatically overwrites the old disc image file .
I chose Burning Speed x6 , so may this be the mistake ( at 16% it stopped because the device buffer was below 10%) ? Because I heard the optimal burning speed was 2,4x .
Finally , ImgBurn told me that the dvd is trash for now and my Xbox proved that .

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If it shows all green in ABGX, why question it?

Should be burnt at 4x with Verbatim DVDs.

In all honesty, wouldn't it be better to just invest in a Xkey?

Siegesmund

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
’m now trying burning it on 2,4x and for now it goes all well...let’s see what future will bring image.jpg
What the heck is that

Last edited by Siegesmund,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay